brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So i completed the game 3-4 months ago and they keep adding content. It was a blast,its really one of my faves.
Thats great but unfortunately for me as my save is very far at the end (i saved after the last battle) and i cant go back to revisit the map anymore. My other saves are much older and i dont have the patience to play and fight through the game again...
If I remember correctly, there's the cheat within the game that gives you the "skip battle" thing, as if you win that fight.. so... that's your best option.

Lucien Lachance

Aug 20, 2017
Hey guys !

I have a litlle bug on this incredible game, after losing to a fight ( i know i suck ), i've lost my entire team.
I mean that after loading my last save, my hero is alone, and i can't found how to recruit again my teamates. They're on the "formation" menu but i can't have them back with me ...
Moreover i had a older save and i lost my team on this save too ...
It's a bit annoying 'cause i don't know what to do, someone could please help me ?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys !

I have a litlle bug on this incredible game, after losing to a fight ( i know i suck ), i've lost my entire team.
I mean that after loading my last save, my hero is alone, and i can't found how to recruit again my teamates. They're on the "formation" menu but i can't have them back with me ...
Moreover i had a older save and i lost my team on this save too ...
It's a bit annoying 'cause i don't know what to do, someone could please help me ?
By "on the formation menu" do you mean the long list part containing all your companions or do you mean that they are shown as part of the four people in your party.

If they are selected in your party but don't show up on the map to follow your character, then you should check if they still show up in battles. If they show up in battle still, then it's just a bug with them being shown on the map and, speaking from experience, if you keep playing the game it will eventually resolve itself.

Not sure how well I worded any of that.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
guy may i know the route for the wolf misson at novos?
i try to see the debris like in walkthrough but don`t see it

Gun_Grave

Mar 4, 2018
How to edit affection/corruption points?
I saw a link(Mega) on the forum, but the link is dead.
and I can't use the method "notepad++ with jstool plugin and mvSaveFile", because I can not find "affValue, corrValue".

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Mind sharing your specs please my PC specs are
Core2duo
2gb ddr2
Intel on board GPU
I think the original one will not with my PC i haven't tested cause my net sucks 120kb/s
Doesn't matter what his or your specs are, it's RPG MV, written in JavaScript which makes it the worst of all RPG Maker formats, and you will experience the same in other MV games. This god damn programming language should be banned from existence. It's the source of everything wrong with performance anywhere and anyhow, and every game running on MV no matter who programmed or how runs like shit because it's god damn JavaScript as the basis. Oh how i hate MV and JS.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Anyone got a save just before you get the second artifact? My game has bugged that whenever i sleep the woman always appears in my dream and i get spawned in Slinsk.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Doesn't matter what his or your specs are, it's RPG MV, written in JavaScript which makes it the worst of all RPG Maker formats, and you will experience the same in other MV games. This god damn programming language should be banned from existence. It's the source of everything wrong with performance anywhere and anyhow, and every game running on MV no matter who programmed or how runs like shit because it's god damn JavaScript as the basis. Oh how i hate MV and JS.
Man i have played other MV games too i can say they do not lag tho but sometimes random freezes are common in all of em

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone else get annoyed by the constant art shifts?
Thats why I generally don't like hand drawn art....tends too look like more than one person with different style is working on the game. There are some good ones with consistency like Girls in the big city and Something unlimited to name a few. There are others but those 2 stand out the most.

rj.slayer

Jun 9, 2018
Anyone got a save just before you get the second artifact? My game has bugged that whenever i sleep the woman always appears in my dream and i get spawned in Slinsk.
I have the same problem, does anyone know a solution? or is it an error in this new version? Sorry, my english is not very good.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Working on the revamped guide but i got the most frustrating part, so I'll take a break and come back later. Meanwhile, try the new format and added content.

I added some more info on pregnancy since people always have trouble, some examples of cheats with save editing (gender and origin change), more info on specializations and skills and images where needed.

antoniomoets

Nov 3, 2017
Just wanted to say I enjoy the gameplay. I like the castle management, interesting characters, and story. Not interested in some of the adult content but it was okay. Would be interesting to continue the story after the end of chapter 3. Great work.

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
In the quest Calanthe’ Journey "guide Calanthe" part what are the options that lead to the next part of the quest?, because every combination i have tried so far non have lead to it or if they have i somehow missed it

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes