bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Woah, so I finally loaded this back up to check some scenes and the entire game other than the sound is running in overdrive, 3-4x normal speed. Running around I'm like a bullet, and there's less obvious speedups too like with animation loops or the main menu.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I think I last played this game back in 2.something, and the scene replay didn't seem to be working then. Have they fixed this issue?

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
Try again? Idk if maybe something's wrong, but if there's nothing in the middle you go left
ok..will try download a new one
thanks for the reply
i know it should have a rope and rock but this time i play it not happen and i think they change the game for this part..haha

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Woah, so I finally loaded this back up to check some scenes and the entire game other than the sound is running in overdrive, 3-4x normal speed. Running around I'm like a bullet, and there's less obvious speedups too like with animation loops or the main menu.
Anyone got a comment on this? Literally unplayable.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone got a comment on this? Literally unplayable.
No, it runs perfectly normally for me, but I've also had very few of the technical problems that I've ever seen mentioned here.

You wouldn't happen to have messed around with any of the game files or anything have you?
I saw in the cheats section of Redknight's guide there is a way to speed up all aspects of the game. Did you do that?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
No, it runs perfectly normally for me, but I've also had very few of the technical problems that I've ever seen mentioned here.

You wouldn't happen to have messed around with any of the game files or anything have you?
I saw in the cheats section of Redknight's guide there is a way to speed up all aspects of the game. Did you do that?
Nope, I literally just extracted the archive, moved in my old save folder and loaded the game. I thought maybe something about the saves was doing it so I moved them back out but the same problem still exists.

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
Hi im on act 1 the walkthrough says “With or without Ruksana, proceed east to Slinsk, were the player will be able to get in a boat to the various locations she indicated.” But when i try to go east it says “ I should gather food and rest. On an abandoned place” What to do

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hi im on act 1 the walkthrough says “With or without Ruksana, proceed east to Slinsk, were the player will be able to get in a boat to the various locations she indicated.” But when i try to go east it says “ I should gather food and rest. On an abandoned place” What to do
I would assume you have to go clear out the castle that serves as the player's base; follow the path directly west of the oakshire teleporty crystal to get there.

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, can Anyone access the eternal dungeon? Its supposed to be in the lovely house for those who don't use cheats, but I cant see to get inside and I said no to the cheat demon

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey, can Anyone access the eternal dungeon? Its supposed to be in the lovely house for those who don't use cheats, but I cant see to get inside and I said no to the cheat demon
It's bugged, so you have to use no clip to enter.

But also the first time I went in I got through a few rooms before an error crashed the game, and I haven't felt like confirming whether or not you can actually get through the whole dungeon because it was really boring and I didn't want to do it again.

If it makes you feel any better, I cheated in the crown you're supposed to get at the end and it's kinda useless despite it's cool name.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's any cheats.

If you use an RPGM save editor, that counts as cheating or if you use the cheat codes in the game.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Sooo what exactly is the purpose of the cheat succubus Zedi? I saw on the wiki that she unlock the skip battle feature and 30k gold. While that's certainly useful, it also warned me that some contents would be locked so what exactly would i miss if i chose to receive her help?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes