Sep 1, 2017
Was the level 20 perk that allows dual weilding disabled or something? Level 35 in act 3 and it still says not available yet. I haven't played this in a long time, but I vaguely remember that perk being selectable. Is there an npc I need talk to first?

serpiccio

Aug 18, 2018
uhm someone mentioned you need noclip to interact with the snowman in novos after you get the snow item, how do you activate noclip >?

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
A main quest in Act 3 is completely buggered, and I'm looking for help on how to work around it.
So this is after Arrival at Valorn. First hint something was up was that Main Quest II did not show in my quest log, but other quests went unmarked so I thought it wasn't a big deal. Met the council, and then I was asked to take the big bad down. In the walkthrough, it says I need to recruit three clans, Hiung, Jun, and the Warriors- but I can't seem the find or talk to them. The warriors are not in the Inn, no idea where the Hiung rep is to be found, and Brejok only responds with a "hello" when I talk to him. The instant I talk to the guide- my character suggests no one will join them in their cause and they have to go alone, despite not being able to recruit anyone? I have tried loading different saves, some right before the council meet and others before I even got invited to the island. Nothing seems to change it. Hell, I even reinstalled if that would help. It did not.

Can someone explain? Do I need to enable certain variables via save edit to get the clan support?

Edit:
It's the same issue as this guy:
So I've encountered another problem. When I get to Main Quest II in Cinkahn and I reach the point where I'm supposed to recruit help, my only option is to just talk to Astafa and start the assault. I can't find anyone from Hiung to talk to, the warriors aren't at the inn, and Brejok just tells me he's glad to see me. Why am I encountering so many bugs no one else seems to be having problems with?

DragonFr

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, someone can pass me the game application because it is corrupt, apparently the antivirus removed it and I do not have the file winrar..

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
So in the noble storyline do you not see the Pc's mother again after you arrive at Meridith's families shop in Oakshire? Or what?

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
I see, I was wondering since she seemed to kind of just disappear after you get to Oakshire which seemed kind of weird.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It's been one month since the last update, should I download the game now or should I wait for the next version in case its coming soon ? I don't want to dl 4GB with my shitty connection if the next update shows up in a few days haha
Thx

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I've just begun the game, and have a question : is there any way for characters to have both corruption and affection up?
Seems like it's either they hate you and are corrupted, or love you while being pure...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's been one month since the last update, should I download the game now or should I wait for the next version in case its coming soon ? I don't want to dl 4GB with my shitty connection if the next update shows up in a few days haha
Thx
Should be out before the end of the month, but probably late next week when Kalyo comes back from vacation.

I've just begun the game, and have a question : is there any way for characters to have both corruption and affection up?
Seems like it's either they hate you and are corrupted, or love you while being pure...
Yes, it all depends on the occasion, Meredith for example loses a bit of affection while raising corruption in the beginning, but later keeps getting both and the loss in the beginning is low enough to not affect anything. Check the guide in my sig for details in corruption affection changes in the quest and ddf also made one for conversation, though you'd probably need to dig the thread for it.

Reactions: Voilsh and jowishg

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, it all depends on the occasion, Meredith for example loses a bit of affection while raising corruption in the beginning, but later keeps getting both and the loss in the beginning is low enough to not affect anything. Check the guide in my sig for details in corruption affection changes in the quest and ddf also made one for conversation, though you'd probably need to dig the thread for it.
OK, thanks !
I wanted to play female mc noble, so we'll see if it's as hot and fun as it looks to corrupt around :p

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
So do you encounter the Pc's mother in the noble version as part of the main storyline? Or is she like a side thing like with the farmer line?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So do you encounter the Pc's mother in the noble version as part of the main storyline? Or is she like a side thing like with the farmer line?
I can't remember if where you encounter her is mandatory content or not, but you'd have to go out of your way to miss it. If you don't want to look it up in the walkthrough, you'll eventually come across her once you get access to the city.

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
I can't remember if where you encounter her is mandatory content or not, but you'd have to go out of your way to miss it. If you don't want to look it up in the walkthrough, you'll eventually come across her once you get access to the city.
I did not see it in the guide although I was looking last night so I could have missed it.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I've read your guide, and have a question: why the quests in first city give corruption of affection to characters not in my party?
Does it mean that they are given points even if I've yet to recruit them? Or does it mean that these quests can be done much later after I recruited everyone?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I've read your guide, and have a question: why the quests in first city give corruption of affection to characters not in my party?
I didn't get this either when I read the guide prior to playing the game, but only people in your party will get plus or minus the stats listed (in the guide). Which makes the whole decision making much easier since you don't actually have to get +affection for one but -affection for the other, just remove the latter from your party before they would receive it.

Reactions: Voilsh

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does it mean that they are given points even if I've yet to recruit them? Or does it mean that these quests can be done much later after I recruited everyone?
Honestly, I don't know, I never though of that but will investigate for the next version. In general, some quests do and some don't change the number people outside the party, so I thought all in all it was not a good use of time to go there. Though by far, the most common is change only for people in the party.

No, everything sex related is not part of the story.

Reactions: Voilsh
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes