RagnarRorschach

Jun 19, 2018
Does cheat engine work on this game? I tried to get my health and money value for more than 24 hours now and can't seem to find them. I am about to chop my d*ck off!!!!! please can someone help me.
(I don't like save editors)

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Is the Slums Brothel mentioned in the gifts location section of the faq refer to the one in Slinsk? Is that only accessible for farmer origin?

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
About a year ago, I played this with a save editor that could change corruption level (so I can get access to all the h-scenes without replays). Does anyone still have a working save editor for the recent versions?

De@dmanWalking

Aug 14, 2018
Hi, I just wanted to know if this is a full game or is there an update coming, I didn't see any info about an upcoming update, I ask cause this is a huge game and I don't mind waiting until its finished to enjoy it fully :)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There should be an update soon, but the game itself is completed as far as main story goes. Think of it like 2011 Skyrim.

If it's too much for your connection, try the skunked version.

Reactions: De@dmanWalking

De@dmanWalking

Aug 14, 2018
Thank you for the quick reply :) as for me I will wait. I wanna play this game when its complete to enjoy it fully, thanks again for the info.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does cheat engine work on this game? I tried to get my health and money value for more than 24 hours now and can't seem to find them. I am about to chop my d*ck off!!!!! please can someone help me.
(I don't like save editors)
Well.. save editors instead are a life-saver here. If you don't want to download any of them, just go here and upload your save. Voilà, search for the gold and modify the value. Then download again the save and overwrite the one that you have.

Problem solved. If you can't find the value with Cheat Engine, maybe that doesn't work. Or just do a quick search in this thread with the "search" function (by checking the "Search this thread only" option of course) if any other lads had problem with CE like you.

Reactions: RagnarRorschach

RagnarRorschach

Jun 19, 2018
Well.. save editors instead are a life-saver here. If you don't want to download any of them, just go here and upload your save. Voilà, search for the gold and modify the value. Then download again the save and overwrite the one that you have.

Problem solved. If you can't find the value with Cheat Engine, maybe that doesn't work. Or just do a quick search in this thread with the "search" function (by checking the "Search this thread only" option of course) if any other lads had problem with CE like you.
Thanks. Yeah I gave up and decided to use a save editor. Cheat Engine caused the game to crash constantly don't know what the problem was. Anyway thanks for your help!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well.. save editors instead are a life-saver here.
For whatever reason RpgMakerSaveEdit no longer lets me edit variables and switches. I did it a few months ago just fine to edit corruption levels (ultimately unnecessary but I didn't know that at the time), but now it's just greyed out. I made a post about it but figure I might get a faster reply here.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ummm, can i get laid with the nun?
If you mean Tiffany then yes. I believe that in order to do it and keep the succubus around though a small workaround is required.
The succubus will leave your party if you do paladin quest and choose not to corrupt the nuns (iirc), so what you need to do is complete that quest prior to actually meeting the succubus in the first place. After becoming a paladin you can meet and acquire her as per normal, then at a much later date you get a followup quest to the paladin quest that results in the scene seen in images YTiffany0*.png.

Reactions: Fox666

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Ummm, can i get laid with the nun?
If you mean Tiffany then yes. I believe that in order to do it and keep the succubus around though a small workaround is required.
The succubus will leave your party if you do paladin quest and choose not to corrupt the nuns (iirc), so what you need to do is complete that quest prior to actually meeting the succubus in the first place. After becoming a paladin you can meet and acquire her as per normal, then at a much later date you get a followup quest to the paladin quest that results in the scene seen in images YTiffany0*.png.
Tiffany's not a nun.
To my knowledge; the only scene where the player character does the sex to any nuns is the one where you and the succubus corrupt the nuns.

Reactions: Fox666

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Has anyone got the Snowman Quest in Novos working in 3.6A? It says to place the Eternal Snow on a Snowman. I found a snowman outside the Witch's House but the Eternal Snow is non-interactable and there are not prompts on the snowman I found. Is there a different snowman elsewhere?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Has anyone got the Snowman Quest in Novos working in 3.6A? It says to place the Eternal Snow on a Snowman. I found a snowman outside the Witch's House but the Eternal Snow is non-interactable and there are not prompts on the snowman I found. Is there a different snowman elsewhere?
I've never tried it, but apparently turning off clipping makes it work.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I just tried it real quick and turning on no-clip does work, but there's an error so you can't actually do the fight.
Capture.PNG
Edit:
Actually now that I look at it, it might just be one of those errors where you just have to rename a file. Don't feel like checking though.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes