n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
there is a bug and i dont know what to do. When the dog is in the succubus cave, after the dialoge sending him away or after the scene is ending,i cant move my character. I can opten the menu : save, change formation or class, leave the game, it all works but i cant move my character.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
No DLC this time, but it's understandable (I understand they very busy) .
I'm not familiar with their plans or news they give us. But I think they should finish working on this game and focus on thier other projects ( I enjoed 'UPRISING' very much)

Reactions: seraphimd2

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Let's hope someone can crunch/skunk this one...

Also since its RPGM old files always work right ? Or is it a start over every time type ? I am almost finished on the make PC route (noble origin) and while further down the line I might replay it, I rather start the female route and check that out.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, hoping you guys might have a workaround. I tried playing on Mac using Wine which pretty much always is fine with most RPGM and Renpy games. This game seems to not run well on it, specifically I can't kill enemies. When I kill an enemy the next turn's menus don't pop up, essentially freezing the game. I'm guessing it has to do with the targetting since if I kill an enemy with an AoE attack it's fine but if it's ST then the menu-not-loading bug will happen. Anyone know a way around this? Always finishing enemies with AoE attacks isn't exactly viable long-term.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Same issue here. Playing the game for the first time. The fight agains thugs when MC flee with Facis, one thugs turn is done, combat menu doesn't pop up. So I can't do anything else.

Zæro

Jun 23, 2018
Any way to just download the update changes? Game size is getting kinda too big to DL monthly updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any way to just download the update changes? Game size is getting kinda too big to DL monthly updates.
No. And i don't think dev team will change the way they release updates...
still waiting for some decent content for Carys......or at least her sister....
You and me both.:closedeyesmile:

Anyway, i recommend people wait until they release a bugfix version, 3.7a or 3.7b, before downloading.

Reactions: seraphimd2 and n0pe

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know what I'm suppose to do with the combat bugfix, where exactly I'm too put it and if I unzip it or not. Would be greatly appreciated.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Sept 14, 2018
Roundscape Adorevia [v3.7a] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 3.32GB

Download PC (1.06GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was 'completed' a long time ago. But if we're lucky the updates will never stop.
It looks like they are starting work on their next big project so I think most of their focus will be on that. I don't think they will drop this entirely though.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes