jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Lol pretty sure you lose facing them so hacking bugs you up cause you can't win, your supposed to jump in the water.
got out of the game and used a save i had before i went on the stairs and jump into the water and bingo story went on. so it seems u wasnt to battle the butt uglies

Aug 16, 2017
downloaded (full version not compressed) and started playing

only issue ive hit so far is the text itself. its fine in game but, when I open menu ingame or options even on start screen, half of the text is missing. some are so bad I have no idea what option they are. for example : items options reads as 'ems' and always dash off shows as 'ays das of'

I waited until getting the debug stone but that has no option to fix text and trying all available uses did nothing
its all just a bit spooky and im currently running a scan to see if ive been infected with a gremlin with a taste for alphabytes (see what I did there? ya can have that one for free) :D

EDIT: oddly, after closing and opening the game the 3rd time it worked properly.....posting to F95zone clearly scares away all gremlins :D

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I'm not experiencing combat freezing. Although, I just replaced the game with 3.7A and started a new save.
Re-installing fixed it... I was thinking that maybe it was because of the Galery mod but I installed it again after running the game without it and it's not freezing in combat now so I guess it was just some weird bug.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hello,

figured I would try this game, seeing the amount of comments in this thread and the popularity of the dev on Patreon. I an choose my gender, then I get to the panel where I choose my origins (Noble, Thief, etc.), but, no matter what I choose, I can't click and Continue (well, click as I might, it doesn't respond). Anyone got that problem in the past? Anyone has an idea for how to fix this?

Fears

May 17, 2017
Clawyn pregnancy still not working at least in the compressed version... You still get the conversation where she asks you to breed her, and she will get off the pill, and then nothing, entering your room never triggers her sex/preg scene.
For me its working. After she told you to get off the pill, leave the castle, go somewhere else and kill one enemy (I went to the wolves east of the church in oakshire). Then return to the castle to your room. Repeat until the event triggers. Right now i have to figure out how to trigger the scene with her while pregnant.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Hi! I am new at this thread. I downloaded the game and try to play a little bit but my laptop is really hot. My lap spec is
Chipset intel 5200U 2,2Ghz
Ram 8Gb
Vga Intel 5500, Nvdia GTX 950M 4Gb
If thats normal, do you have any idea to cool it down like lower graphic mode or disable sth in the game?

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
Hello, i have an issue where when i enter the 3rd round of combat no menu pops up, so there is nothing to do.

Mar 11, 2018
So i'm at the last mission of the First Arc, and I walk in, a scene plays where it says i need to go to the temple, but i don't know where the FUCK i'm supposed to go!!

I've been using the guide, and it tells me that I need to ask some guy at his house, but it says I did that in Text and I can't go anywhere.

I hope this is not a Glitch, someone PLEASE HELP!!!

A screenshot of where i'm supposed to go would help tremendously.

PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME!!!

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes