Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's common knowledge these games set off false positives so adding an exception before clicking the exe is usually the way to go. If there was a virus, it wouldn't be uploaded.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's common knowledge these games set off false positives so adding an exception before clicking the exe is usually the way to go. If there was a virus, it wouldn't be uploaded.
I have played this game for years. First time i ever got this message d:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to agree. I generally dislike cheating and I adore Ruk Ruk but she loves sex and it's me that she wants to be with so I have no problem letting her have her happy moments.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
So here's a question, does anyone know if there's a list of the artists anywhere? I'd like to track some of them down but unfortunately very few of them are signed.

marius-ica

Nov 12, 2017
I played this game many hours and i am tired to play again to see what is new maybe can someone give me a full save please?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Male MC gets a scene with the those two elf boys if you're into that sort of stuff. Personally not my thing, but I think it's nice to have variety especially since the Female MC gets various F/F scenes but the Male MC only had one M/M scene where he got a blowjob from that one trap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

marius-ica

Nov 12, 2017

Just use this, If I remember correctly.

It it's like the other versions, the CG are already unlocked. Just go into "www > img > pictures" and voilà.
Not working i think you need to have played all the game until the last update or it's show only the last update scenes but i have just reinstalled the game now ...

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
ok i am new to this game and I am playing as noble I went and talked to female orc and we planned to attack orc castle but when i want to go right side of the map it says we have to find place near orcshire but i can't find that place there is house but the door is locked any help please?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
ok i am new to this game and I am playing as noble I went and talked to female orc and we planned to attack orc castle but when i want to go right side of the map it says we have to find place near orcshire but i can't find that place there is house but the door is locked any help please?
Go to the castle west of oakshire(the starting town)

I'm curious; do you guys actually play RPGs, because it seems like a lot of people are skipping over tons of important stuff without realizing it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes