bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Okay, this may be a stupid question, but how do I equip or use orbs or starter glyphs? I just can't seem to do anything with it.
You equip them in the "Items" menu. Select "Items", then select "Weapons" or "Armor". Choose the item you want and it will show a list of the items that can be added (glyphs, orbs, & marks).

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hmm something is going on with the game.exe file. Every time I try to open it, and start the game, Avast throws it into the virus chest, and says it contains filerepmalware... so not sure how to fix that x.x

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Is there another trigger for the new Farmer origin scenes? I am in act 2 have I have visited Mother in Slinsk many times, but she does show up in the castle.

Jul 31, 2018
guys maybe im dumb but im having a problem.........im stucked at the firts act :( after i met ruksana(the orc girl)i need to go east to slink but how? if i try go east it says i need to find an abandoned place to rest......there is what seems an abandoned house in the same location but the door wont open......pls help me

EDIT: ok im really dumb XD......i needed to reclaim the castle

now can i rest in the castle or i need to use the inn?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
guys maybe im dumb but im having a problem.........im stucked at the firts act :( after i met ruksana(the orc girl)i need to go east to slink but how? if i try go east it says i need to find an abandoned place to rest......there is what seems an abandoned house in the same location but the door wont open......pls help me

EDIT: ok im really dumb XD......i needed to reclaim the castle

now can i rest in the castle or i need to use the inn?
If you have the castle then you shouldn't have any problem entering Slinsk. I think the message is not really accurate - you just need to have occupied the castle, it doesn't matter where you actually "rest".

Jul 31, 2018
If you have the castle then you shouldn't have any problem entering Slinsk. I think the message is not really accurate - you just need to have occupied the castle, it doesn't matter where you actually "rest".
ok thx man one thing........can i rest inside the castle??if yes how?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
ok thx man one thing........can i rest inside the castle??if yes how?
Yes, in your bedroom. When you enter the castle, go up the stairs (forward) and then go left. This takes you into the left wing - your bedroom is the first door on the right. Go to the bed at the right side of the room and you can sleep there.

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
can anyone help me? i've downloaded the game and its now all black screen.. but the sound is on. can anyone help me fix this?

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Didn't play this one for ages, is it still sluggish as hell or did they fix it and running feels actually like running ?
Please tag me if the game is not a sluggish fest anymore.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
so I'm trying to unpack the piles so i can check out the pictures. I'm using a RPG maker MV decrypter and I'm getting "No decryption key found", even though it was alright on previous version. Any ideas?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
It sounds like your antivirus is quarantining the game's .exe file.
See if making an exception for the folder it's in, then unzip/unrar the file again.
I don't understand. The first time i unzip it (with anti virus desactivated) the .exe is here, but when i launch the game nothing happen and the .exe disappear. Then when i try to unzip he whole thing again i don't have the .exe anymore at all

And i try to unzip in different folders. The same shit happens. Never saw that with any other games

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Your AV should have some kind of event log accessible. About willing to bet money that if you take a look at that you'll find it's been eating the .exe as suspicious because of aforementioned false positives.

Whether the prog's been tossed into quarantine or deleted outright then depends on the AV settings.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes