bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem playing 4.1A on wine?
WINE never worked for me, use this method with a drive mounted with case insensitivity mode:

I'd read the next couple of pages of follow up discussion for more information.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I wish there were more repeatable scenes in this game; especially as the characters become less pure.

OverLord695544

Oct 31, 2018
Hello everybody ! I need help ! x)
I'm at the point i must go at Sinks but where i try to go east from orc camp, the game tell me to find a abandoned place or something, i dont understand what to do there ! Thanks for help guys

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everybody ! I need help ! x)
I'm at the point i must go at Sinks but where i try to go east from orc camp, the game tell me to find a abandoned place or something, i dont understand what to do there ! Thanks for help guys
Castle west of Oakshire.
Try searching the thread next time; this has been answered like 10 times.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 44038

Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender. The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Updated: 2019-01-01
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 4.1A
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trouble Shooting

Cheat Codes:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - -
Others:

Patches:
thanks @Bathazar666 for sharing

Extras: -
Thanks @BigCatCena & @redknight00 &@portablesoft2016 & @RedPillBlues

View attachment 44040 View attachment 44041 View attachment 44042 View attachment 44043 View attachment 44044 View attachment 44045 View attachment 44046 View attachment 44047
At first I thought this looked like big fun, but after over 2 hours of playing, with the cheats, and trying to follow the walkthrough, not even a hint of "fun", and 'go south then east' is apparently not enough direction for me, lol, because I didn't find any wolves that way, or any thin gloves. *sigh*

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
At first I thought this looked like big fun, but after over 2 hours of playing, with the cheats, and trying to follow the walkthrough, not even a hint of "fun", and 'go south then east' is apparently not enough direction for me, lol, because I didn't find any wolves that way, or any thin gloves. *sigh*
I wonder if they plan on doing an in-game map because I'm always lost. It would help a lot.
How tho; I honestly can't even fathom it whenever people say things like this.
There are a couple parts of the game where I could understand not knowing where to go, but for the most part this game is incredibly straightforward. I played through the whole game twice without any problems before even touching the guide; we're all adults here everything should be easy enough to figure out ESPECIALLY if you look at the guide.

There are even pictures in the guide for some of the less obvious things.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
How tho; I honestly can't even fathom it whenever people say things like this.
There are a couple parts of the game where I could understand not knowing where to go, but for the most part this game is incredibly straightforward. I played through the whole game twice without any problems before even touching the guide; we're all adults here everything should be easy enough to figure out ESPECIALLY if you look at the guide.

There are even pictures in the guide for some of the less obvious things.
Yeah but it wouldn't kill anyone if they add an ingame map, not only it would be easier to know your location but it would improve the overall experience :unsure:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Yeah but it wouldn't kill anyone if they add an ingame map, not only it would be easier to know your location but it would improve the overall experience :unsure:
I don't think I've seen a single RPGMaker game that had one, "overworld" maps nonwithstanding. No idea if the engine would even support it.

In this case though that'd just amount to lots of extra work for the devs merely for the sake of the occasional twit that can't orient themselves in a very standard 2D virtual geography.

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
I can't seem to get the new Gajah quest : New Companion Quest - Help Gajah fight back the primal beastmen as the two of go on a dangerous journey deep into the jungles of Laroavia. Includes one new erotic scene. Available in Act 3.

I'm at the beginning of act 3 ( just saved the girl from the "king" of cinkhan ) but i Don't seem to be able to make it appear, i tried going back to the castle several times and to Gajah's town too, but Nothing is Driving me to a quest.

Is there a requirement maybe ? or gender restriction ? ( playing female pc )

Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem, I can't seem to find the Maid or get the scene with mother in your room (I'm in act II already), am I missing something?

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
The maid should be South east of Slinsk near the dock
for the mother, if you speak of Meredith's mother, you had to rescue her on act 1 and also some requirement with affection and corruption but i'm not sure about those , sorry =/

Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
The maid should be South east of Slinsk near the dock
for the mother, if you speak of Meredith's mother, you had to rescue her on act 1 and also some requirement with affection and corruption but i'm not sure about those , sorry =/
The maid South East isn't the one I was refering to sadly, I meant the blonde one from the changelog with 2 scenes, as for the mother, I meant the Farmer origin one, in the guide by RedKnight it says it has to be after seeing her 3 scenes in slinsk, but I've done them and so far nothing, maybe I haven't advanced through Act II enough, as the changelog by Kaliyo says it's mid Act II, and I'm around the first quarter just after having sex with the Goddess(Can't remember her name, oops)

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
The maid South East isn't the one I was refering to sadly, I meant the blonde one from the changelog with 2 scenes, as for the mother, I meant the Farmer origin one, in the guide by RedKnight it says it has to be after seeing her 3 scenes in slinsk, but I've done them and so far nothing, maybe I haven't advanced through Act II enough, as the changelog by Kaliyo says it's mid Act II, and I'm around the first quarter just after having sex with the Goddess(Can't remember her name, oops)
The castle maid should be in the top left room of the "Quarters"
Dunno about the mother scene since I haven't bothered with it, but maybe I'll see if I can figure it out.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Just starting the game for the first time. Female character, what class do you recommend?
I don't think class/gender matter all that much in this game it just changes or adds and removes a few scenes depending on your choice. I believe the Templar is the most powerful starting class stats wise but ultimately doesn't matter since you'll unlock new classes as you play. I picked Farmer, just because I think it's fun to take a character from humble beginnings to savior of the world.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes