Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem, I can't seem to find the Maid or get the scene with mother in your room (I'm in act II already), am I missing something?
I bring news! lol

But seriously, I found the mother scene. It seems to happen after you fight the champion in Xas to get the amulet for the main quest.

Reactions: M-2315 and CharleyT

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I bring news! lol

But seriously, I found the mother scene. It seems to happen after you fight the champion in Xas to get the amulet for the main quest.
While I'm at it; the new part where Zent's family visits is at the beginning of ACT III, but the dialogue will keep looping when you say they can stay as long as they like, so you have to go with the middle option to progress.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I can't seem to find the blonde maid, the one in slinks does not seem to be her, and she is not in my castle yet, where do I recruit her? :(

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
OK, I've searched here and everywhere else, can't seem to find a solution.
The Goo Girl in my mines, her third quest, I've delivered to the inn in Slinsk, but no one will accept delivery in Summeredge or Ornesse? No idea what to do, quest is 33% complete. I go to the inns in the those 3 towns and only in SLinks did I get the "He accepts it and gives you a payment" thing. The others just respond as they normally would without the quest.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
OK, I've searched here and everywhere else, can't seem to find a solution.
The Goo Girl in my mines, her third quest, I've delivered to the inn in Slinsk, but no one will accept delivery in Summeredge or Ornesse? No idea what to do, quest is 33% complete. I go to the inns in the those 3 towns and only in SLinks did I get the "He accepts it and gives you a payment" thing. The others just respond as they normally would without the quest.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Ok, so quest text is wrong. Inn in Slinsk, Tailor above the sex club in Summeredge, and the potion shop in Ornesse. QUest text specifically says the INNs. Might need an update on that.

Aug 26, 2016
"I never said I did only I'm plainly expecting a magical correlation between the amount of money involved and the success rate of bugfixing."
Except it's not just about the money and it's rather silly to pretend that it is. When a given team is making more then 15k a month while simultaneously not having to deal with some obnoxious publisher breathing down their necks I expect them to put just a bit more effort then the average set of triple A code slaves into bugfixing.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I am in sewer i fight with the orcs maybe 10 times they doesnt dissappear
You're not supposed to fight them, you jump in the water to escape.
i play previous version..
i just load again before start act 2
anyone know act for the update scene?
I think all of them are in ACT II and III.
That's the thing She's not I only have Carys and Nadesha in there :(
So I guess it's a bug then =/

Thank for the answer =)
Did you check the top left room? She should be there, at least in ACT II.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Did you check the top left room? She should be there, at least in ACT II.
Yes I did a couple of times actually because I was not sure when she would appear, I checked one last time before going to ACT III, she's not there :'(

I am on a female playthrough right now, Maybe it's a female bug( would not be the first time), unless you can assure me it's not a gender bug =)

Thanks for the answers

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yes I did a couple of times actually because I was not sure when she would appear, I checked one last time before going to ACT III, she's not there :'(

I am on a female playthrough right now, Maybe it's a female bug( would not be the first time), unless you can assure me it's not a gender bug =)

Thanks for the answers
Maid is only for males.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

Thanks for the answers
Yep that'd be the "problem". The maid is males only.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes