Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you're not the smart one uh. I said the game become bland if you refuse sex propositions. I didn't say you couldn't make any of the quest. I even precised you can even end some of them with gold. For the wrath quest (Orcs) and some other quest you just "fail" the quest if you refuse to fuck.
You literally just said quests fail if you turn down sex

No you don't fail, I just told you how to pass it, it's even in the guide.

I know i said no to every propositions of sex and i couldn't make a lot of side quest.
Right there.

Don't start with the attitude when you're the one playing dumb.

Reactions: Nekura and M-2315

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Would also add that even if you go out of your way to avoid the H-scenes it's still a mighty fine RPG romp.
Gotta agree with this, Roundscape is probably the only game I follow here that I actually play for story and not for H-scenes.

Plus there are tons of rape/corruption games out there, it's nice to see something different for once

Harkav

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I've got a problem
When i start game i see an error
TypeError Cannot read poperty 'resolution' of undefined

Can anyone help?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hi, I've got a problem
When i start game i see an error
TypeError Cannot read poperty 'resolution' of undefined

Can anyone help?
Just to check the Usual Suspect #1, do you have the RPGMaker RTPs installed?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
retard it's written "quest failed" in big and red on your screen when you say no.

And reread 40th if you need this to compensate, i said you fail quests if you say no or for other quests you can pay gold instead, which is as interesting as failing the quest since nothing happens

why spending so much time on that when there is nothing to discuss about.
side quests:

Cassandra: only sexual content for males, you can turn down
Linea: sexual content for females, you can can attack Rulwe and prevent sex
Paladins: you can offer and alternate for sex with the spirit
Guardian: no sex
Meredith quest: no sex
Warloc quest: sex for females, you can buy semen though
amulet of light, you have alternatives to sex

And it goes on, for that matter, the Wrath quest gives the same reward if you refuse to be bukkaked:
Screenshot_3.png

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
side quests:

Cassandra: only sexual content for males, you can turn down
Linea: sexual content for females, you can can attack Rulwe and prevent sex
Paladins: you can offer and alternate for sex with the spirit
Guardian: no sex
Meredith quest: no sex
Warloc quest: sex for females, you can buy semen though
amulet of light, you have alternatives to sex

And it goes on, for that matter, the Wrath quest gives the same reward if you refuse to be bukkaked:
View attachment 217716
Hey, Red, do you plan to update the guide?

Jarrik32

Jul 26, 2017
Hello, I imported a save file from before the perk rework and while I have leveled up since I haven't been getting any perks. Do I need to start a brand new save or is there anything to do to start earning perk points? If I can get points then will I get a backlog of them? My character was lvl 13 before the update.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Hello, I imported a save file from before the perk rework and while I have leveled up since I haven't been getting any perks. Do I need to start a brand new save or is there anything to do to start earning perk points? If I can get points then will I get a backlog of them? My character was lvl 13 before the update.
You have to start a new game. The old save files are not compatible with the changes to that system.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Eventually, I just got from holidays this weekend and working on the mod first.
(y) The fact that this is one of those games where it's perfectly possible to miss any number of scenes already by not bringing specific party members into specific situations leaves me leery of playing it without a detailed up-to-date guide, so much appreciated.

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
How do i change my gender temporary? i don't really understand this sentence "to change one’s gender, if male-to-female, turn on switch 4983 and off 4982 and use the debug stone. To change from female to male do the opposite." can someone explain me better?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How do i change my gender temporary? i don't really understand this sentence "to change one’s gender, if male-to-female, turn on switch 4983 and off 4982 and use the debug stone. To change from female to male do the opposite." can someone explain me better?
Swap these two for the gender you desire:
Screenshot_1.png

Don't leave both turned on.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Need a female player x beatrice (at least only for templar) and a female player x seren. I think they miss in the logic of relation and history of the player.
However this game is verry verry good, continue your hard work and thank you

Reactions: M-2315
Jan 24, 2018
can any one give me a file location to get this damn thing working no matter where i put it it refuses to open an run the game i get the loading icon like its trying to open then it just ceases an never opens an any to do where i dont have to rig or look anything up on how to make some special file or anything would be perfect other ill deem this to just be not worth the time to ever download again

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
pregnancy days how long till u know
For Female PC you just need to sleep in castle (after unlocking the club in Summeredge, doesn't work before that), you should have a Q mark over it on minimap. But keep in mind that the pregnancy is guaranteed only in some cases, usually it's luck-based.
For Male PC you need to do two or three quests (main or DLC) after the girl announces it.

Chukcha

Jun 10, 2017
I cannot start the game. The START button in origin choice screen is inactive. Origin buttons are active, i can even access pause menu. What is wrong and how to start now? (P.S. I installed x32 launch files from 275 page, can it cause this problem or that is smth else?)

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes