ZetaJackalope

Aug 20, 2018
I fought the Slinsk boss when my party was level 9, and won. What you want is the MC being a Paladin, so that they can tank all the blows and deal damage while Meredith heals you. It's not fool proof, the boss was dealing slightly more damage than what Meredith healed, but it allowed me to eke out a victory and the sword that you get as a reward will easily carry you up to level 20, or to the third act if you don't waste time like I do and progress the story.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey, I just want to know if the walktrough linked in op post is up to date, ´cause I see it´s from august.
The author said he'd update it eventually.

@redknight00
Do you know how to create a screen with clickable images and also a screen that can have text (not dialog text) formatted in specific ways/areas of the screen in RPG Maker? ,

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello any one know of a way to cheat to get morality and cheats to get the girls to like ya more im abit at a lost since all the links and google searching seem to keep leading to dead ends.
Sure, here's a fresh mod for ya:

Features:
  • Set all characters to corrupt (100 corruption)
  • Set all characters to pure (-100 corruption)
  • Set all characters to max affection
  • Change corruption and affection stats for individual characters
  • Set your morality to corrupt (-100 morality)
  • Set your morality to pure (100 morality)
  • Max money, skip all battles, super speed

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a torrent version of this? I seem to remember a torrent file for 4.0B that I got from here so I didn't have to do a full redownload of the game for a few new additions.

Torrent scans my directory for existing files and replaces/adds new or changed files.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Hey all...
i'm having a odd problem with ver.4.1A, it keeps freezing at the start , i chose to do a new story being a thief this time (i can do one or two battles and then the picture stays frozen).ver 4.0B worked fine with no problems...
Am i missing some software or is the game unstable? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
how to return members to the party after "solo mission"? MC is running along..

upd. it was some kind of a bug in arena

paperluca

May 16, 2018
I updated from 4.0 to 4.1 and I copy-pasted the save folder and the old save file works fine, but the autosave stopped working and I don't seem to be able to find how to reactivate it. Does someone know how to activate it again? I found it pretty useful, since I don't save really often.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Someone can explain me verry simply hows instal RPG Maker-MV Cheat Menu-Plugin for Roundscape pls ? I tried many times but the game doesn't work at the end.
I just want change the gender or sex of my character for some scene
Thanks

Maellius3422

Dec 22, 2017
I keep getting an error as soon as I start up. Type Error: Cannot read property "Resolution". I've been trying to find a fix, but most of the ones I've seen are for developers with the actual game engine software. Anyone else encountered this problem and know of a fix?

EDIT: Nevermind, just downloaded the crunched version and that's working just fine for me

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I have an issue with ACT 3. When I finish my missions and get the Reward Notice, I cannot go to Yakotin because the bridge is still under repairs. Where do I go now?

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
I have an issue with ACT 3. When I finish my missions and get the Reward Notice, I cannot go to Yakotin because the bridge is still under repairs. Where do I go now?
To the right, you can climb the mountain and it brings you across the river

paperluca

May 16, 2018
After starting the second act the side quests I accept are not displayed in the journal, is there any way to fix this?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes