joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Hey i have finish the xyless quest and choose to free her in the crypt. But well she's not ine the guest room.... it's a bug, it's normal because it tooks a certain numbers of days before her apparition ? (i sleep two times, but no xyless)

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Hey i have finish the xyless quest and choose to free her in the crypt. But well she's not ine the guest room.... it's a bug, it's normal because it tooks a certain numbers of days before her apparition ? (i sleep two times, but no xyless)
Did you talk to Facis when you returned to the castle? He will tell you that he has put Xyless in the guest quarters, then you can visit her.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Did you talk to Facis when you returned to the castle? He will tell you that he has put Xyless in the guest quarters, then you can visit her.
Technically she isn't in the room called Guest Room. I found her in an un-named room on the other side of the hall from the torture chamber

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
where is the orc cave Im losing my mind trying to find it )':
Starting from the Elvin village. the bottom right path. you will reach a bridge in which south will lead to a bath house and east will lead to a beach. follow the sand to reach a hut next to a cave. Ruksana uncle will be there along with orc cave

Redpeach

May 30, 2018
Starting from the Elvin village. the bottom right path. you will reach a bridge in which south will lead to a bath house and east will lead to a beach. follow the sand to reach a hut next to a cave. Ruksana uncle will be there along with orc cave
THANK YOU

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Im in chapter 2 and got the message saying Clawyn has moved to my room due to being pregnant.Since than she has completely disappeared from the castle.But she has a sprite in the elf town in the leaders house that i cant interact with.I thought if i just kept playing it might fix itself im near the end of the Minotaur stuff and still gone.Any ideas.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Im in chapter 2 and got the message saying Clawyn has moved to my room due to being pregnant.Since than she has completely disappeared from the castle.But she has a sprite in the elf town in the leaders house that i cant interact with.I thought if i just kept playing it might fix itself im near the end of the Minotaur stuff and still gone.Any ideas.
People have been mentioning this bug for a while, it's the one thing stopping me replaying.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
so Clawyn is pregnant and the last time i had a conversation with her was near my room where everyone knew shw is now pregnant but now i finished A LOT OF QUESTS and she is still outside the tent saying she is happy

wtf is going on?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes