bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I did some testing to find out what might be causing the problems with the Clawyn pregnancy scene. I have included the findings in the "Spoiler"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
I did some testing to find out what might be causing the problems with the Clawyn pregnancy scene. I have included the findings in the "Spoiler"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i tried 18 and 19 and they both did nothing for me

mine was 11 and clawys was gone from the castle but when i changed it to 18 and 19 she is back but outside the tent saying she is happy

jesus i really wanna finish this before moving on to act 3

Redpeach

May 30, 2018
Is there any more to the female minotaur that you bring back to the caste? I talked to her after francis told me she was acting up and nothing else seems to progress with her...

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
You can use a save editor and verify that the "ClawynPregnancy" variable is actually advancing over time. If you don't think that it is or if you just want to get her back then you can set it so that the scene will trigger and then she can rejoin the party.
The easiest is probably to go to:
Check variable #1014, then go around and do "something" (visit a few different cities, complete a quest or two, sleep at the castle or an inn, ....), then save again and check that to see if the number has increased. If it hasn't changed at all then it may be stuck and not updating. You could also just go and change it to >18 and the scene should trigger.
Another editor is RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe which also allows editing of the save files.

If you are really stuck and can't seem to get her back in the party I can check your save file for you if you post it.
what is the value to undo the pregnancy?

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Is there any more to the female minotaur that you bring back to the caste? I talked to her after francis told me she was acting up and nothing else seems to progress with her...
There is more.The first talk another one after you complete a mission in chapter 2 and another a while after that also in chapter 2.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys if you save Erika from the plan will she still appear later as the golden girl or can she still be hired as your botanist.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
did you do her quest?
i think i got the 2nd quest but she got pregnant immediately and i couldn't do her quest
She got pregnant in chapter 1 for me and did not give birth till 2 and now when ever i talk ti her she just says how happy she is.

M-2315

May 19, 2018
Is it just me or is the Succubus trash?

Her powers seem decent but her lack of MP regeneration is terrible, as a Necromancer I suppose I could cast the MP regeneration spell on her each battle but surely a magic user shouldn't need to be babysat?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes