Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
any gellery rip for the last version?
You can find all the pictures in the game files at www\img\pictures
Is it just me or is the Succubus trash?

Her powers seem decent but her lack of MP regeneration is terrible, as a Necromancer I suppose I could cast the MP regeneration spell on her each battle but surely a magic user shouldn't need to be babysat?
Once you get into the higher levels and fill everyone out with spheres, pretty much nobody ever runs out of mana

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to find the kidnapped noblewoman in summeredge? I go to the slums and hear the moans from the hut but I can't find an entrance

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Also I miss a piece of evidence, I found the one in the pub, in the courtyard of the castle and the one in the slums next to the sleeping man but the journal says there are 4

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It happens on my ubuntu 18.04, but not on 16.04 ... Disable case sensitivity on terminal, dosent work ... I supose ther isnt a fix yet.
If you read the posts following, and on the next page or two, I and another person outlined two fixes. One requires an NTFS device somewhere (even a USB would do), the other is a sort of virtual workaround.
EDIT: Someone else answered this.

Reactions: SAO321

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I started a new game to try and experience the updated game for myself and I can not get the hang of the lockpick. How do you lockpick properly?

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. You have to go into the perks menu at the castle and upgrade your lockpicking skills.

Redpeach

May 30, 2018
what is the answer to the three of these?
left- when chaos is set free a knight is...
top- when chaos enslaves your kingdom a king is...
right- when chaos enslaves your god a believer is...
ive tried so many times it hurts my head lol
unknown.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes