levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
UPDATE:
For the clawyn pregnancy problem, I finally fixed it!

The switch number 3950 i ticked it and changed the variable of 1014 to 18 and entered my room and voila! sex scene and a healthy baby!

The game may skip the name dialogue

So now she is in my party again after delivering but she is outside her tent saying she is happy so if anyone knows how can i fix this let me know!
Variable 1014 is now at 21

I used rpg save editor online and the exe version

Sep 17, 2018
so... when you die you have to do all over again because there is no auto save... hmmm, good game and I want to play it but not going to bother to recover 1h of gameplay.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
so... when you die you have to do all over again because there is no auto save... hmmm, good game and I want to play it but not going to bother to recover 1h of gameplay.
LOL 1h

To finish even the main plot you need at least 20 hours

If you play it at hard that is

And maybe try it at impossible and you can easily triple the hours needed! And maybe you will face off against an enemy with 110k HP like I just did!

Then you will really feel the penalty of not saving every 10 minutes

Reactions: Fer99

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
I don't think so: .
You (or a companion of yours) have been poisoned by some enemy in the previous battle and the effect has finally faded away.
Ye but it says that MY character has been freed from poison, multiple times, it never stops

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
what do you do after killing the kraken?

i open it's belly but no more dialogue is going on? is this a glitch?

edit: had to go to the mayor.... even though i did go to him and he was fucking that slut but when i closed and reopened the game he wasn't anymore lol bugsss

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
Any way to make the devil girl stay in the ending?
i tried both method of ending the game good and bad becoming the king

or is it related to her corruption?

also what's with the "it's done" in the ending? was she talking to the girl who in the game we thought is dead?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Any way to make the devil girl stay in the ending?
No clue, but her ending sounds to me like a "To Be Continued?". Maybe we cannot marry her because she's supposed to play an important role in the sequel.

@matriks : for a brief instant I thought you were asking someone to shave her wife before sharing her ahahah

Reactions: M-2315 and Fer99
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes