Baltazar_Zehn

Jan 28, 2019
Arrived in Summeredge and tried to investigate the four evidence. Found three, but not the fourth. The walkthrough says that the fourth is in the hut in the slums where the noblemans wive is. There I get the message, that you can hear some moaning. But no entrance to the hut. How can I find the noblemans wife and the fourth evidence?
Maybe it is a bug in my game but i pressed 'Enter' by the left window and got into the hut. Sorry for my bad English. I am from Germany ^^

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe it is a bug in my game but i pressed 'Enter' by the left window and got into the hut. Sorry for my bad English. I am from Germany ^^
It's not a bug, don't worry.

RPGMakerMV was the first RPGMaker version to have mouse input. Previously it was all keyboard input, and those functions still work along with using the mouse.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
does someone has a save they can share that they have...not one that is almost done, i need one that is just before you can enter Xas, without anything done in there (untouched). please and thanks

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to get here? I spoke to everyone in vain
Ruksana can not be found after she asked him to meet later.
G'linda: I can not find a thief.
I made it - but don't remember how exactly. Probably keep going in a questline. Take a look at that maybe will help you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool:

Reactions: Hancock

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
can some one share a save ?
Yes i can, and i will. This is before great finale. Last thing is to light up The Torch in your Castle. Save from game with Lain's Cheat mod + Gallery Mod. All in versions 4.2C . Don't blame me if your machine will explode...
Also i greened out quests that doesn't seem to be ended by game itself. (edited save file to correct journal entries)

AdellB

Sep 3, 2017
Ok so im going in this new any tips i should know for this game plz no spoiler if you can help it going to make a guy and girl any and all help is welcome.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ok so im going in this new any tips i should know for this game plz no spoiler if you can help it going to make a guy and girl any and all help is welcome.
I mean the walkthrough is linked right in the OP... also game isn't exactly Nintendo Hard so it's most useful as reference for juggling NPC relationship values and collecting ALL the H-scenes.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
No Can you help me ?
Last version is 4.2c afaik
I did! It just doesn't do anything
I don't know then. It should trigger when you go in the crowd with Ruksana in party, no other conditions.
How to get here? I spoke to everyone in vain
Ruksana can not be found after she asked him to meet later.
G'linda: I can not find a thief.
To go to Emek's Rest (crystal in your image you have to start that quest in chapter 2.)
To finish Veralia quest - go north from Veralia/Laroavia city (north from crystal and so on)
Ruksana - I don't know, recruiting her immediately worked fine for me. Do you have some error with that?
G'linda - when you have the quest - the thief is right east from Warlock's tower entrance. Did you found the tower?

Reactions: Hancock

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
Yes i can, and i will. This is before great finale. Last thing is to light up The Torch in your Castle. Save from game with Lain's Cheat mod + Gallery Mod. All in versions 4.2C . Don't blame me if your machine will explode...
Also i greened out quests that doesn't seem to be ended by game itself. (edited save file to correct journal entries)
tks

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes