Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Arrived in Summeredge and tried to investigate the four evidence. Found three, but not the fourth. The walkthrough says that the fourth is in the hut in the slums where the noblemans wive is. There I get the message, that you can hear some moaning. But no entrance to the hut. How can I find the noblemans wife and the fourth evidence?
Climb through the window
Capture.PNG

Death_Gas

Feb 21, 2019
Many of the places in the game do not appear.
I tried to delete the game and downloaded it from the beginning but the same problem.
What should I do ?? :(
12.PNG 13.PNG

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Many of the places in the game do not appear.
I tried to delete the game and downloaded it from the beginning but the same problem.
What should I do ?? :(
View attachment 254998 View attachment 254999
Had this! My mistake was that i had Gallery Mod installed and was using non-gallery version of Lain's Cheat Mod... Than after loading save file - black screen appeared while travelling. Lain Cheat Mod has two versions. One is which u shall use if NOT HAVING Gallery Mod. And other one when YOU HAVE Gallery Mod installed. Expand spoiler to see proper order for installing abovementioned mods - if wanna use Gallery Mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Death_Gas

Feb 21, 2019
Had this! My mistake was that i had Gallery Mod installed and was using non-gallery version of Lain's Cheat Mod... Than after loading save file - black screen appeared while travelling. Lain Cheat Mod has two versions. One is which u shall use if NOT HAVING Gallery Mod. And other one when YOU HAVE Gallery Mod installed. Expand spoiler to see proper order for installing abovementioned mods - if wanna use Gallery Mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i did what you say but the black screen didn’t solve :(

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
So another question:
Still in chapter one my FC got the champion in the arena. Now another glimpse into the walkthrough said that now she could have a little extra training with the minotaur. But I can't talk the minotaur. Is this the wrong minotaur? Or do I have to wait for chapter two? Or ...

EDIT: Ok, found it myself ... it is another minotaur.

BTW: Walkthroung says that FC can get pregnant from the spirit wolf ... how do I know that she is?

And EDIT again: She has to sleep in the castle ...

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
the walktrough said that player can impregnant both Jerrah and Jenda from Emek's Rest, but until now i only do Anal with Jerrah. How to f**k Jerrah's vagina?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
the walktrough said that player can impregnant both Jerrah and Jenda from Emek's Rest, but until now i only do Anal with Jerrah. How to f**k Jerrah's vagina?
You can't - only anal with her. You are actually not there to impregnate her, only Jenda. She is just there to "help".

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes