KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Honestly I recommend the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu, as you can us it to edit just about everything while you play the game while also letting you do various other things like turning on no-clip or teleporting to places.

Yes definitely be careful what you edit. Especially gender will mess with lot of things. You can get away with having all the origins on most of the time though; I've played through the game the last few times with all the origins turned on and never ran into any real problems beyond a couple conversations that will replay for every origin that you've got turned on.
can you add money on save editor without triggering limitation like when you use cheat demon?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What's the area that gets locked off?
damn
won't edit the save, then
Unless they added more than what I was referencing in the last update, then it's only an area connected to Whitemoon Castle that's basically a "mid-to-high level" dungeon with some tougher enemies.

As I already mentioned, it has zero connection to progression in the game, and unless the built-in cheat demon also locks off castle income, then there's really nothing to worry about.

hromikon

May 11, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to fix the Xyless quest bug: i have finish the xyless quest and choose to free her in the crypt. I talk to Facis when returned to the castle, but he says what she is stay in quarters as a slave and she speaks like slave. Here is link on the save file before the fight for Xyless.
English is not my native language, so please be kind to my mistakes.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
can you add money on save editor without triggering limitation like when you use cheat demon?
You can, but the game "knows" when it's been done and locks off an unimportant, non-plot related area... For reasons.
I don't think using the cheat menu actually locks the dungeon, but honestly it doesn't matter.
What's the area that gets locked off?
from my previous experience using Lain cheat mod, castle income will be locked
The only thing that cheating is supposed to lock is a dungeon with sorta strong enemies. Last I checked the dungeon is bugged so you have to cheat to get inside anyway though, and you really aren't missing anything since it has zero relevance to the story and the only reward is a crown with pretty useless stats and gives 15% mana regen.

If Lain's cheat mod turned off the castle's income then it's breaking part of the game. Although if you're cheating in money anyway, then I don't see why it matters that you don't get income.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
If Lain's cheat mod turned off the castle's income then it's breaking part of the game. Although if you're cheating in money anyway, then I don't see why it matters that you don't get income.
well, only for buying buildings part

especially since money is more important in recent updates

watayu

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a way to bypass all of the ship battles in Vesper's Booty? The whole ship battle system seems utterly broken, to the point where it prevents any sort of progress in this DLC.

Or are there ways to upgrade the ship beyond the measy "too bad, you'll be losing every ship battle due to battle system incompetence"?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to bypass all of the ship battles in Vesper's Booty? The whole ship battle system seems utterly broken, to the point where it prevents any sort of progress in this DLC.

Or are there ways to upgrade the ship beyond the measy "too bad, you'll be losing every ship battle due to battle system incompetence"?
I think there are upgrades because I've seen them in the cheat menu, but beyond that all I can say is, "git gud scrub."

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Arrived in Summeredge and tried to investigate the four evidence. Found three, but not the fourth. The walkthrough says that the fourth is in the hut in the slums where the noblemans wive is. There I get the message, that you can hear some moaning. But no entrance to the hut. How can I find the noblemans wife and the fourth evidence?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes