Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Bro. You actually bothered to mess around with your save file just to use the long-defective quest log?
Kind of a waste of time, but A+ for the effort.
Yes i did. I just don't like unfinished quests (i don't mean failed). And also not certain they should be left as in-"progress" instead of "completed"... Just by looking inside "\www\data\Quests.json" i am able to check which quest has got how much states. All above quests from my list - shall be ended - greened out. That didn't happen - so i made it manually. And i found it annoying to look constatly after opeing quest log to at quests to be always not completed...
I won't have any long-defective quest log - becouse those quests can be easily repeated by changing save variables in a savegame.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I can't find the temple "west of the village" for the paladin's pledge quest. theres a temple to the east. but not the west.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I can't find the temple "west of the village" for the paladin's pledge quest. theres a temple to the east. but not the west.
The paladin is in the Oakshire church. Go west from the Magic Shop to get there. Talk to the nun by the altar and she will take you to the paladin.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
For the Beatrice quest conclusion; I have the pure vial, but talking with her doesn't seem to give me any additional options. Talking with the Succubus also has no additional options. Am I missing something basic?

This is a new playthrough and I am still in act I, in case that has relevance.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
For the Beatrice quest conclusion; I have the pure vial, but talking with her doesn't seem to give me any additional options. Talking with the Succubus also has no additional options. Am I missing something basic?

This is a new playthrough and I am still in act I, in case that has relevance.
I don't quite remember last time I did that quest , but I think I was able to progress once I started ACT II.
A lot of minor quests seem only able to be finished in ACT II and ACT III actually, so in the future I'd check that first before worrying about if you might be missing something or thinking it might be broken.

Reactions: BayJay47
Sep 22, 2017
Could use a bit of help, I'm trying to finish Princess Rina's quest, have all 3 items but it doesn't trigger, whenever I talk to her my character just says I don't have them yet. Any ideas?

EDIT: Also, the quest doesn't even appear in my quest log, although this isn't the first time that happens and I was always able to complete them despite this.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Could use a bit of help, I'm trying to finish Princess Rina's quest, have all 3 items but it doesn't trigger, whenever I talk to her my character just says I don't have them yet. Any ideas?

EDIT: Also, the quest doesn't even appear in my quest log, although this isn't the first time that happens and I was always able to complete them despite this.
One of items you need is special. iirc the anti-pregnancy should be bought in orc cave and it's named elven or special anti-preg...

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

Make sure you have the right items:
~Rope (From Orc Cave)
~Slinsk Special Brandy (From Slinsk obviously)
~Special Anti-Pregnancy Potion (From Summeredge)

And yeah, the quest log doesn't work for a lot of quests, honestly not much point in using it anyway though since it doesn't tell you anything you don't already know.

Sep 22, 2017
Make sure you have the right items:
~Rope (From Orc Cave)
~Slinsk Special Brandy (From Slinsk obviously)
~Special Anti-Pregnancy Potion (From Summeredge)

And yeah, the quest log doesn't work for a lot of quests, honestly not much point in using it anyway though since it doesn't tell you anything you don't already know.
It's going to be the potion, the walkthrough said I needed to buy it from the castle vendor but that one isn't special, just a regular one. Thank you, I'm pretty sure it's going to work now.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes