Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Whitewolf7987, thank you kindly. I watched the video and my pick broke on the first attempt, yet I seemed to have pushed it a bit more than previously. So, after the reload, I watched the video again. Yes; it is rather subtle. What I was doing wrong was that once I had movement, I was playing the "<" button and the appropriate "^" button, at the same time. I noticed that you didn't. So, on my next attempt, I pushed the the "<" button a bit after movement and stopped and re-positioned the appropriate "^" button, before reengaging the "<" button. After several subtle changes, I experienced success. Kudos to you.

View attachment 288148
You just kinda do it; don't really know how to explain it, dude. Hopefully the video helps a bit.

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
I found a bug where if I equip Enchanted Bow and dual wield it with anything else my TP recharge rate goes down EXTREMELY to 38% or so. If I use any other combination my recharge rate is fine.

Edit: the item itself is broken, apparently TP recharge rate is 250% by default and when you equip the item with +% tp regen it breaks it to shit and reduces it to 38% weird. Is it normal for TP recharge rate to be 250% by default?

Also does anyone know if Eldritch Archer special skills do magic damage or physical? I can't tell. It's my favourite class at the moment it does wild damage.

Edit 2: Does anyone know how the hell do I get guards, I got those Nexilim ones but I can't upgrade them in storage room.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Oookaay..so I forgot to do the Palandin's Pledge quest till I liberate Summeredge, but when I go back, the Nature Spirit wasn't there and the Paladin only gave me Elixir of Defense..any idea what's happening?

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Oookaay..so I forgot to do the Palandin's Pledge quest till I liberate Summeredge, but when I go back, the Nature Spirit wasn't there and the Paladin only gave me Elixir of Defense..any idea what's happening?
No sorry, however can you tell me what's the TP recharge rate on your characters & can you try equipping Enchanted Bow and see if it goes down to 38%?

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
No sorry, however can you tell me what's the TP recharge rate on your characters & can you try equipping Enchanted Bow and see if it goes down to 38%?
Yep, I tried putting other weapons with no armor and other equips on clawyn, her tp charge rate was 250%. But as soon as I put enchanted bow on her, the tp charge rate dropped to 38%

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Yep, I tried putting other weapons with no armor and other equips on clawyn, her tp charge rate was 250%. But as soon as I put enchanted bow on her, the tp charge rate dropped to 38%
Thank you, bug confirmed, also try out Eldritch Hunter with dual wield & double move it is devastating even hard mode is nothing :D

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Thank you, bug confirmed, also try out Eldritch Hunter with dual wield & double move it is devastating even hard mode is nothing :D
You mean eldritch archer? Well right now I'm using Swashbuckler + Mark of the shadow, allowing me to attack twice too and combined with the 2 crazy swords I got (Eraser and Aetherius) plus some orbs, I get 996 attack stats already 289067 289069 289071

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Another question, does anyone have a problem with goo girl quest? I already let her live, and it's said in walkthrough that next I need to talk to that blacksmith in Novos. Well I already did and she didn't bring anything about the goo girl. How am I supposed to progress? :unsure:

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Another question, does anyone have a problem with goo girl quest? I already let her live, and it's said in walkthrough that next I need to talk to that blacksmith in Novos. Well I already did and she didn't bring anything about the goo girl. How am I supposed to progress? :unsure:
I'll try that today, also Eltritch Hunter lets you AOE attack with magic then strike each enemy individually with your bows and then if you got the talent repeat the process, you can electrify and burn entire enemy party at same time or silence them all.

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get guards because the Orc female in storage room won't upgrade the ones I have (Nexilim)

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I'll try that today, also Eltritch Hunter lets you AOE attack with magic then strike each enemy individually with your bows and then if you got the talent repeat the process, you can electrify and burn entire enemy party at same time or silence them all.
Nice, but for aoe, I have the mark of hero for that. Still, another downside is I don't have any great bow yet. Prob only that enchanted bow the best I have

RevenaCastor

May 10, 2018
I just got the Queen Of The Deep incest scene, and now it won't go away, even after I got through the dialogue. I'll post a picture if allowed.

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Paladin pledge (bug) cant find the goddess when i go near the trees something shines above the mc but the girl does not apear
You must do THREE things. First, clear out ALL of the spiders. Secondly, go to the left of the tower and check out the area, until a flare appears. Then, thirdly follow the paladin's map exactly.

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Nice, but for aoe, I have the mark of hero for that. Still, another downside is I don't have any great bow yet. Prob only that enchanted bow the best I have
I found Firestarter bow somewhere, it burns enemies, I used it with Enchanted Bow but once I figured out it's bugged I switched to steel bow, it works fine with tweaks.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I found Firestarter bow somewhere, it burns enemies, I used it with Enchanted Bow but once I figured out it's bugged I switched to steel bow, it works fine with tweaks.
I have both, but their damage still falls behind those 2 swords I mentioned before

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Alright I found another bug.. When you do the Cary's "a mysterious note" quest, she will ask you to come alone and will do the quest with only the two of you. But when I loaded the game when in the cave, suddenly my 2 other party members showed up out of nowhere

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes