Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Overwhelming number of quests don't actually show up in the quest log and it is very, very annoying.
True, btw have you done the quest from Titania after liberating Summerdge? I checked the walkthrough and it's said you'll get a reward of XP and Shield of Summer. But when I talked to her she only told me to leave

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
True, btw have you done the quest from Titania after liberating Summerdge? I checked the walkthrough and it's said you'll get a reward of XP and Shield of Summer. But when I talked to her she only told me to leave
Yes I have, you need to find the recruits for their taskforce, see the note you were given. I think that's it?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Yes I have, you need to find the recruits for their taskforce, see the note you were given. I think that's it?
No that's the soldier origin specific quest. The one that is supposed to reward the shield of summer is where you go to Novos and beg for gold to help out Summeredge.
I'm not sure I've ever actually gotten the shield as a reward, but I'll go ahead and do the quest a few times to make sure.
EDIT: Yeah no, the only reward you can get from the quest is the sex scene from beating the shit out of her.

Reactions: Gwarf

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
No that's the soldier origin specific quest. The one that is supposed to reward the shield of summer is where you go to Novos and beg for gold to help out Summeredge.

I'm not sure I've ever actually gotten the shield as a reward, but I'll go ahead and do the quest a few times to make sure.
EDIT: Yeah no, the only reward you can get from the quest is the sex scene from beating the shit out of her.
Don't have to beat her up you damn sadist, just be rude :D

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017

She deserves it though, tbh.
Such a massive cunt when you've done nothing but help her.
I see, then the walkthrough must have been wrong. And yeah I get you, tbh I want to beat the hell out of her too thanks to her rude behavior, unfortunately my chara is female

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
In the left side of the building interact with some of the bookshelves; book titles will come up with the option to take the book, then you can bring it to her. Bringing her the right book will progress the quest.
I've read the Book of Chaos, but I keep getting a loop of the same wrong books. I'm missing something. BTW, I've tried both taking books and hitting [back].

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I've read the Book of Chaos, but I keep getting a loop of the same wrong books. I'm missing something. BTW, I've tried both taking books and hitting [back].
I assume you're talking about the quest in Summeredge's University?
By any chance are you checking the same bookshelf over and over? Each one has a single different book. Also the book of chaos doesn't have anything to do with this quest.
View attachment Roundscape Adorevia 4_27_2019 3_50_32 PM.mp4

Reactions: Grevantime

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Whitewolf7987, thank you, as the video was a big help. For some reason, was drawing blanks on the lower left book shelf. The first time I tried it after your reply, Ba Da Boom! It is sort of like the reverse of taking your car to the mechanic and it stops doing what you brought it in for, in the first place.

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
someone has a saved game that is near or is in the mission of the minotaurs, and I use rpg maker editors but it is not the same if someone had it I would appreciate it :/

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
If you mean if there's dialogue between the mother and a female PC, then there's a few lines in Slinsk, but that's it.

If you mean dialogue between the PC's little siblings, then no. They have all of two or three lines in the entire game, and they're throwaway flavor lines.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
It's... sort of complicated.

NTR is more about the betrayal of trust than the physical act of bedding someone else. In Adorevia, people in your party are very sexually liberal for the most part - they're far more comfortable with casual physical flings than in the real world. As far as I can tell, the love interests you can form strong emotional bonds with (as opposed to, say, the group tentacle monster or the succubus) won't ever fuck someone behind your back because of your inadequacy or as a means to belittle the PC.

However, it is possible to see someone you're involved with having sex with someone else, especially if you've pushed them to be more sexual or corrupt. Even so, it's not treated as "you're not good enough" but rather "here's a chance to have a threesome."

I can't definitively answer your question because I don't typically play this kind of game in a way where my PC would be bothered by it - but I will say that in both my male and female "do good and fuck everyone" approaches, I have never had someone in the party run off and betray me. Did I walk in on the woman I was having a kid with domming a tentacle monster? Yes. Did she know I was watching and then invite me to join her? Also yes. It's that kind of game.

Reactions: Fumper

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
I will also add that the game doesn't reward you for being monogamous, it rewards you for being kind, understanding, and sympathetic to the people you're with. If you want to fuck a lot of people and have deep relationships with them, you can do that, and choosing to only have a relationship with one person doesn't significantly alter the experience - it just means you get less of it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes