*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i dont want them to fix the current one too quickly(its funny) so ill just hint at it. old bug made it so helaing spirits would remain on your characters outside of battle and the duration didnt decrease until the next time you battled continuously healing them until then. new bug still has somthings duration never going down...only if for enemies in battle instead XD

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So what's up with Rilke? No matter what options I go through she drops a note(that turns into a cooked turkey sometimes) and fucks off. If I grope her after the first quest completion she won't let me back in which is understandable, tbh.

It feels like a bug, but I'm not certain it is and the walkthrough isn't especially helpful for this.

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
So can no one help me with the Kraken? At a certain health it stops taking damage, despite Cary's Shattering Strike (removes immortality and defensive states). Is a quest item needed in order to kill this thing? I'd appreciate any and all help.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
So can no one help me with the Kraken? At a certain health it stops taking damage, despite Cary's Shattering Strike (removes immortality and defensive states). Is a quest item needed in order to kill this thing? I'd appreciate any and all help.
I honestly completely forgot. However, I am doing another playthrough, (Because I had to test my newly added skills) I'll tell ya when I get there.

Harangutang

May 26, 2018
Anyone else have the problem where the continue button is grayed out and doesn't work but your save data is still in the folder? Starting a new game and loading from there doesn't work either.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
So what's up with Rilke? No matter what options I go through she drops a note(that turns into a cooked turkey sometimes) and fucks off. If I grope her after the first quest completion she won't let me back in which is understandable, tbh.

It feels like a bug, but I'm not certain it is and the walkthrough isn't especially helpful for this.
Dunno, I just chose the options that seemed non-creepy/socially inept like introducing myself normally and not just randomly groping someone I just met.
I remember it seemed pretty obvious which choices would be a bad idea at the time.

EDIT: I made a new save and did everything again with the same results; there are probably other ways to get through it but these are the choices I made:
Introduced myself by saying my name, then when I came back the next time said I like to know who my neighbors are.
After getting all the ingredients said some of them were harder to find than others, then didn't grope her during the soup scene.
After I returned again followed her to see her son is dead, then leave and come back, told her I know about her son and apologized. Said I understand if she wants me to leave, then said "sometimes out nature can be too strong", "what happened", then "so that's why a beautiful woman like you is alone" during the conversation.
At the end of the cunnilingus scene I said "glad I could make you feel better"
Left and came back, said "I've been thinking a lot about you too" then got her sex scene and said "I really enjoyed that".
Then she just chills in her house.
If this doesn't help at all I dunno what to say; I got it on my first try and tested the same options again to confirm and record them, but I'm not doing it a third or more times to figure out all the possible correct/incorrect options.
How the hell do you lockpick i cant tell wear the sweet spot at
Play any recentish Elder Scrolls or Fallout game for a few hours.
i dont want them to fix the current one too quickly(its funny) so ill just hint at it. old bug made it so helaing spirits would remain on your characters outside of battle and the duration didnt decrease until the next time you battled continuously healing them until then. new bug still has somthings duration never going down...only if for enemies in battle instead XD
What so just healing outside of combat? That's not as impactful as I was expecting; you barely take any damage in the first place unless you're on impossible difficulty.
Also I don't think mentioning the exploits here will get them fixed anytime soon unless they're gamebreaking and a patron decides to report them.

Reactions: Nootky

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
What so just healing outside of combat? That's not as impactful as I was expecting; you barely take any damage in the first place unless you're on impossible difficulty.
Also I don't think mentioning the exploits here will get them fixed anytime soon unless they're gamebreaking and a patron decides to report them.
at the time i found combat rather difficult so healing to full outside of combat while im on my way to my next objective and starting combat with initial mitigation was a massive boon

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If this doesn't help at all I dunno what to say; I got it on my first try and tested the same options again to confirm and record them, but I'm not doing it a third or more times to figure out all the possible correct/incorrect options.
Got it. I chose different options when I first met Rilke. Think I said I'm the new lord of the land or something, so got locked out of her sub chain I assume. I followed the rest of your post and still got the turkey note.

Oh well, I guess this magic turkey note is in fact my new neighbor.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me what's the problem with Queen Alistia's quest? I already accepted to bring her back but she didn't walk behind me and just looked at me while staying at the same spot. Later when I got back on the village she was already there but I couldn't talk to her.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's the problem with Queen Alistia's quest? I already accepted to bring her back but she didn't walk behind me and just looked at me while staying at the same spot. Later when I got back on the village she was already there but I couldn't talk to her.
same happens to me

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Hello, I've been playing Roundscape Adorevia lately and I got to the part where I can finish "A Favour for Rilke" the quest where you get some items for the orc female. However upon completing it you get to talk to her a couple of times and then in the end she just vanished and left a letter saying she is going back to her people and I will never see her again. This is bugging me a bit is there some different choice I need to take or what? I appreciate any help as I could not find her on wiki or any guide on the internet so I came to ask here.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, I've been playing Roundscape Adorevia lately and I got to the part where I can finish "A Favour for Rilke" the quest where you get some items for the orc female. However upon completing it you get to talk to her a couple of times and then in the end she just vanished and left a letter saying she is going back to her people and I will never see her again. This is bugging me a bit is there some different choice I need to take or what? I appreciate any help as I could not find her on wiki or any guide on the internet so I came to ask here.
You're probably just a bad person, and she hates you.

Seriously though use the search bar for this thread; it's helpful for finding things, and there've been a few conversations about this already.

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
You're probably just a bad person, and she hates you.

Seriously though use the search bar for this thread; it's helpful for finding things, and there've been a few conversations about this already.
I figured it out thanks to posts here. Thanks to you too :)

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
I did all three Lock Pick upgrade skills in the tree at the Castle. I have been able to get a lock to move to about a 45 degree angle and then it stops. So, How does one pick locks in this game? TIA

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes