Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Does anybody have a list/knows the names of the artist for the game ? It's hard to find some of them and I wanted to look at some more art coming from said artist if there is any one the net.( If you at least could tell me the name of the one that did most of Xyless scenes, as he's the one i'm most interested in at the moment).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody have a list/knows the names of the artist for the game ? It's hard to find some of them and I wanted to look at some more art coming from said artist if there is any one the net.( If you at least could tell me the name of the one that did most of Xyless scenes, as he's the one i'm most interested in at the moment).
There's an incomplete list with most regular artists in the credits, for Xyless did most of her CGs.

Reactions: Froster0

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
I believe version 4.6 is somehow bugged; dunno why but in the gallery - the game one, no the modded one - I cant see some scenes that I've experienced, but I can see some that I've never met yet.

For example, I cant see those with the the green orc - Rilke? - in the castle, even tho I got all 3 of them in my playthrough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe version 4.6 is somehow bugged; dunno why but in the gallery - the game one, no the modded one - I cant see some scenes that I've experienced, but I can see some that I've never met yet.

For example, I cant see those with the the green orc - Rilke? - in the castle, even tho I got all 3 of them in my playthrough.
That's not a bug it's a feature.

It's to keep you guessing which scenes will actually show up.

I'm not joking, the gallery has been bugged since ..... when was it introduced?

It's never worked properly. Some scenes are always missing it just varies which ones.

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
That's not a bug it's a feature.

It's to keep you guessing which scenes will actually show up.

I'm not joking, the gallery has been bugged since ..... when was it introduced?

It's never worked properly. Some scenes are always missing it just varies which ones.
Ah... that sucks, too bad.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks mate!

And should I make Erika a slave or a botanist?
What are the pros/cons of this choice?
The only real difference I believe is where she is located in the castle. As the "botanist" she is in the house with Meredith. As a slave she is located in the Castle Quarters in the last room on the left. Other than that there is only some very minor dialogue differences in both scenes (as the slave she calls you "master"). You can also ask her to "bounce" up and down for you as a slave, but that produces no benefit (in terms of a scene) and seems rather useless. Both scenes are available for whichever way you decide to go.

Reactions: UndeadViking

Tion

Aug 15, 2017
Complete Novos,Summervile quest lines orcs also i think.
Have the two already done but the orc Felicia in my Castle says that I have no guardians although these red soldiers are standing around everywhere. But my castle defense remains low as before.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Dude, I didnt understand a single word of what I should do. X'D
Since CommonEvents.json did not change, you can carry over the one you used for 4.5 or get the one for the gallery mod and then add Lain's cheat starting with
JSON:
{"id":879,"list":
and ending with
JSON:
"name":"Cheats","switchId":1,"trigger":0},

Reactions: UndeadViking

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Have the two already done but the orc Felicia in my Castle says that I have no guardians although these red soldiers are standing around everywhere. But my castle defense remains low as before.

you also need to upgrade your defenses from the buider.

gragos

Jan 23, 2019
how can i trigger Orc Gang Training Bang scene?
Catch Felicia training your orc guards together with a special guest. Available for both genders.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes