Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
During the orc fortress mission my screen went black and nothing happened is there any fix or do I have to lose 7 hours of progress?

If anyone can fix it or tell me how to fix it i would appreciate it
Here is the link if you want to check it out and try to help me:

Last edited:

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hellos :) while knowing what CP means , but judging by my work i play this game from time to time , sometimes i lose how much CP a character has , is there anyway to know a character's CP or i must calculate it ? cuz it seems i miss it

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
hellos :) while knowing what CP means , but judging by my work i play this game from time to time , sometimes i lose how much CP a character has , is there anyway to know a character's CP or i must calculate it ? cuz it seems i miss it
You don't have to calculate it. "Corruption points" of the companions can be viewed using the status-->variables in the menu IIRC.

AnonYmouS43

Jun 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WTF is this??? Anyone Please help me i can't download again this game....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Anyone can help me>

you got the save file for meeting with the first companion(the tentacle one)?
Help me Please please

View attachment 44038

Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender. The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-31
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer: Kaliyo
Censored: No
Version: 4.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Trouble Shooting:

Cheat Codes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -

Save Fix:
- -
Only use this fix for save files made with or below version 4.3

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - GALLERY MOD - FAN SIGNATURE
Thanks @BigCatCena & @redknight00 & @Muff Diver for the changelog.

View attachment 44040 View attachment 44041 View attachment 44042 View attachment 44043 View attachment 44044 View attachment 44045 View attachment 44046 View attachment 44047
I need last three folders please give me .. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
What's the best origin/class for a melee dps?
Honestly I just stuck with adventurer, which is the starting class for all but templar, since it has a couple aoe attacks and has a heavy attack with a debuff to enemy defense ability. It doesn't seem that great on it's own at first but it starts with an ability to attack all enemies so with good equipment you can wipe out entire groups of more common enemies in one or two turns at a pretty early point and do some major damage over a few turns to boss enemies later on in the game. origins are more relevant to story than combat in my opinion, but I usually pick noble which has a good starting weapon and a perk that lets you level up faster. You might want to check out the walkthrough for the origins and classes to decide for yourself though.

Reactions: UndeadViking

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
What's the best origin/class for a melee dps?
Noble Adventurer imo is the best melee class, even if it starts off slow as soon as you get past the first act its self-supporting aiblites are ridiculous. At some point I ended up fighting enemies with just my own character as all my other characters died in the first few rounds because due to no health. But by that Time I would have already stacked defense and become an unkillable death machine.

But if we're talking pure DPS, Dairokutenmaoh is correct about the swashbuckler, I haven't tried the Templar fully because the first time i did the game hit 3 or 4 game breaking bugs before I even got a few hours into the game, so there might be something there. But Swashbuckler seems okayish.

In regards to origins, I choose Noble for empathy due to extra dialogue, although I can't remember if there is that much at all. Explorer also looks pretty good but I never start with it, still better than the other ones which are just buffs. In my opinion secrets are a million times better than buffs in a game where you don't even need to grind that much at all to reach the end. I mean apart from those quests that make you grind...

Reactions: UndeadViking

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
from what i've played of it so far (which isn't much), the game is pretty fun.
it just takes forever to walk anywhere

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes