The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It's been for quite a while now, the devs just keep adding content to it. Labour of Love I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why would you want them to stop? It's a good game, and they are expanding it unlike other devs who just milk theirs with little to no content.

is it worth to try this game for someone who want to play a female protagonist game and doesn't like monster/fantasy living being?

I don't dislike bestiality and stuff like that, I dislike stuff that doesn't exist irl, i know there are some scenes like that but I would still play the game if there is a good content of things i might like
Honestly, I question why even click on a fantasy game at all with that type of requirement...

Reactions: lost_erias

foxiu1414

May 7, 2017
Can someone give me a save file at the castle with all companions please i just dont want to play this game again and again

Reactions: pilai

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
Was really looking forward to playing this game through now it's complete, but after peeking at the endings in the guide I'm not sure i can be bothered. Outside of Clawyn and Meredith, they sound pretty depressing.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Was really looking forward to playing this game through now it's complete, but after peeking at the endings in the guide I'm not sure i can be bothered. Outside of Clawyn and Meredith, they sound pretty depressing.
*takes a look*
what.

Phenik

Jan 13, 2018
Hey, do you guys know how to extract the cg's from the game? I can't manage to find the scene anywhere in www>img so I guess it's somewhere else but where? oO
just go to the \Roundscape Adorevia 4.6\www\img\ Folder and manually type in \pictures in the address bar

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a completed save file for the new patch or is there a save editor I could use? I don't want to wait until the gallery mod updates in 2 years.
It won't be two years, as far as I can tell Redknight still likes working on his mod and usually he's updated it within 1-2 weeks.

There is, however; the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin and RPG MV Save Editor that you can use if you really can't wait for the gallery mod.
There is some more information about those in Redknight's guide, and if you search this thread a bit there's bound to have been people talking about how some things work. Personally I've never used the save editor nor have I used the cheat menu to trigger scenes so pointing you in that direction is about all I can do.
This. Hours of game play needs to end with waifu.
You are allowed precisely one waifu, to be chosen at the end of the game.
Or one waifu plus Tish if that bug is still around, idk it's been quite a few versions since I've completed the entire game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlucardFF
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes