darkzk

Mar 22, 2019
what are the known relatives in this game.
1.farm origin- either you ask her for sex or she sleeps with you own her own
2.noble origin- one sex scene anal, after that you can sell the club and never see her again, give her the club there are few scenes but that's it.
Are there any more scenes or relatives that I don't know about.

Is there a simple way to extract all the images so I can check the scenes myself

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey folks!

Ready for a new patch? This one's got 11 new CG scenes! Make sure to check out the patchnotes. Enjoy!

You can find the download link for 4.6 in our

New Content

• Glory and Holes
    Five new sexy scenes have been added to the abandoned quarters in Castle Whitemoon. Three for our male protag and two for our female protag.

Featuring: The Succubus, Zeyga, Felicia, The Minotaur Blacksmith and some dude.
  • Slimy Intruder
    Here's the scene you voted for a few months ago! A new CG Scene for our female protagonist featuring: Slime!
  • Orc Gang Training Bang
    Catch Felicia training your orc guards together with a special guest. Available for both genders.
  • Wakey, wakey.
    A new erotic scene with our succubus and the male protagonist. You folks voted for her in the companion poll and we deliever.
  • The Duke
    New Aftermath Encounter for the female protagonist after Meredith's CQ in Oakshire.
  • Dark Elf Secrets
    New NPC added to castle whitemoon including a new erotic scene for our male protagonist.
  • Reunion
    When you visit certain Farm and Noble Origin NPCs with Katelyn in your team, special events may occur including a new erotic scene for both genders.

Bugfixes
  • Zent CQ Sestria Path fixed
  • Barrel Quest in Valorn fixed
  • Vesunna Questline fixed
  • Caelan Sprite no longer shows up before you recruited him
  • Kraken Fight in Vesper's Booty fixed
  • Tish Tent scene fix when you decline her offer
  • Several typos and combat bugs fixed
Hey folks!

Ready for a new patch? This one's got 11 new CG scenes! Make sure to check out the patchnotes. Enjoy!

You can find the download link for 4.6 in our

New Content

• Glory and Holes
    Five new sexy scenes have been added to the abandoned quarters in Castle Whitemoon. Three for our male protag and two for our female protag.

Featuring: The Succubus, Zeyga, Felicia, The Minotaur Blacksmith and some dude.
  • Slimy Intruder
    Here's the scene you voted for a few months ago! A new CG Scene for our female protagonist featuring: Slime!
  • Orc Gang Training Bang
    Catch Felicia training your orc guards together with a special guest. Available for both genders.
  • Wakey, wakey.
    A new erotic scene with our succubus and the male protagonist. You folks voted for her in the companion poll and we deliever.
  • The Duke
    New Aftermath Encounter for the female protagonist after Meredith's CQ in Oakshire.
  • Dark Elf Secrets
    New NPC added to castle whitemoon including a new erotic scene for our male protagonist.
  • Reunion
    When you visit certain Farm and Noble Origin NPCs with Katelyn in your team, special events may occur including a new erotic scene for both genders.

Bugfixes
  • Zent CQ Sestria Path fixed
  • Barrel Quest in Valorn fixed
  • Vesunna Questline fixed
  • Caelan Sprite no longer shows up before you recruited him
  • Kraken Fight in Vesper's Booty fixed
  • Tish Tent scene fix when you decline her offer
  • Several typos and combat bugs fixed

lossy123 thank you for the link.
ps: it is version 4.6 :p

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
Not gonna lie this was a really disappointing patch for me.....like i dont know what i was expecting but most of the scenes were pretty boring. REALLY HATED the new kat scene( a crappy masturbation scene that is locked behind a origin story are you fucking kidding me?!).also was expecting something bigger with the succubus scene since it was in a poll like why even bother having a poll if it was just be a vanilla scene anyways? doesn't help she already has more scenes than most of the other companions...last couple of patches have been pretty crap like vessuna witch was not only underwhelming but also had really downer ending(also i wanted to fuck zents mom but the little bastard stole her) all and all i think im gonna unsub from there patreon and wait to read the changelog next patch .

Reactions: Aysheen

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Reunion
Damn, ma girl finally getting some love! Now all I wanna see is her getting pregnant. Too bad she's so neglected by the devs most of the time.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
is it worth to try this game for someone who want to play a female protagonist game and doesn't like monster/fantasy living being?

I don't dislike bestiality and stuff like that, I dislike stuff that doesn't exist irl, i know there are some scenes like that but I would still play the game if there is a good content of things i might like

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
is it worth to try this game for someone who want to play a female protagonist game and doesn't like monster/fantasy living being?

I don't dislike bestiality and stuff like that, I dislike stuff that doesn't exist irl, i know there are some scenes like that but I would still play the game if there is a good content of things i might like
That's quite impossible to say, dude. Just check the Scene Guide in the Walkthrough and see for yourself if there's anything in there you actually like. It's in the original post.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Sort of, but you're lacking quite a bit of content? Does it matter if quite a few of the characters are monster girls and look more human than beast? From what I remember there wasn't all that much bestiality content for the MC, and most of it was tentacles(?).
Tbh I haven't played in over a year (I'm waiting for release 2022;)), but after the first 15 hours I was playing for plot, I got up to the third Act and decided I didn't want to wait for minor updates for the plot and instead wanted to consume the whole thing at once.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
HEY HERE, with this file you can play the game in 32bits ,just replace the archives in the game folder , but you can't create characters (when you are in select origin part, you can't select start) so...

this saves are ready for start a new game

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017

I don't know but a fantasy rpg is pretty well defined by things that don't exist irl.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
so guys, how bugged is this version ?

i mean so long its playable storywise i have no complaints

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Probably not. Don't get me wrong, there's quite a bit of vanilla content, but you'll run into a lot of content you don't like. A lot of it is only avoidable in the sense that you choose to not watch it but it still happens.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes