gun506

Dec 1, 2017
anyone know the requirements for the new "wakey wakey" scene with the succubus and the new gloryhole scenes?

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
It's been for quite a while now, the devs just keep adding content to it. Labour of Love I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah they added the endings ages ago but that didnt really stop them..
Guess they dont really have any reason to move on as long as people keep throwing large stacks of money at them. /cynical

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
This game is awesome and long and stuff, but i REALLY hate RPGM. Is there a scene unlocker or something?
You'd have to wait for the current gallery mod maker to update to the current level. The new version just released yesterday so he would need some time to update to the current level.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
my quest menu is missed up did they fix that
Odds are low, the questlog has been a crapshoot for the longest time.
Well.
Near as I've seen RPGM games more often than not don't feature one *at all* and glitchy is better than nothing...

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
Does anyone have a completed save file for the new patch or is there a save editor I could use? I don't want to wait until the gallery mod updates in 2 years.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is it worth to try this game for someone who want to play a female protagonist game and doesn't like monster/fantasy living being?

I don't dislike bestiality and stuff like that, I dislike stuff that doesn't exist irl, i know there are some scenes like that but I would still play the game if there is a good content of things i might like
You will miss a lot of the sexual content. Female protagonist got the more wilder content while male is mostly vanilla. Monsters, demons, mytical creatures, furries (one of the main companions Carys is a "wolf girl" for instance).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
And within the first hour or two you'll have picked up a succubus and a Friendly Neighbourhood Tentacle Monster...

tintin123456

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, do you guys know how to extract the cg's from the game? I can't manage to find the scene anywhere in www>img so I guess it's somewhere else but where? oO

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes