Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the cause is a computer with low memory RAM. I remember some people who only had about 4GB having the same trouble with low frame rate.
I maintain you should always have 8gig ram minimum. It's cheap enough and easy enough to slot in.

What's the meme ... you can download some ram?

A lot of games have minimum requirements and while this is RPGM it has been modified and tinkered with.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I maintain you should always have 8gig ram minimum. It's cheap enough and easy enough to slot in.

A lot of games have minimum requirements and while this is RPGM it has been modified and tinkered with.
Yeah, 4GB is nothing with the newer OS. Both win7 and win10 eat about a third of this just to initialize. Web browsers also consume about 1GB(or more) if you have several tabs open.

And them there is gaming.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Yeah I got 8gb of ram and that's really low nowadays. No lag whatsoever.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And them there is gaming.
Yeah, quite a few of the games I play, especially the newer ones, need 4gig ram minimum.

It's going to reach a point sooner or later where a lot of the older systems people have aren't going to run much of anything coming out.

It's like people asking for 32 bit versions. AAA and a lot of indie devs have completely phased out 32 bit and it's only a matter of time before that trickles down this way and 32 bit is obsolete.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
I have 8 gigs ram... and I have no problem with other rpgmv games, just after so n so version certain maps became laggy. I didn't kept the old version nor those saves.

These are what I've noted in a new game.
Slow maps are:
Oakshire
Forest w/ Chruch
Forest w/ Elizabeth's Old House
Garrison 2 West of the above
Forest Warlock Tower/Goddess

Ly'ras
North of Brother’s Savior Quest (with the big deep lake)

You should check those out with F2 on, to see if it drops in fps for you.

In other news, I figure away to get the devtools back for the mac ver of nw.js. by downloading the sdk version as the standard is stripped of it.

Liide

Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way to fix if a party member becomes "essential" after their quest has ended?

I think I botched the end of the Rulwe quest by going in the wrong order, and now they are perpetually in my party.

Soft-locked out of certain quests as a result. Any ideas short of going back to the drawing board?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to fix if a party member becomes "essential" after their quest has ended?

I think I botched the end of the Rulwe quest by going in the wrong order, and now they are perpetually in my party.

Soft-locked out of certain quests as a result. Any ideas short of going back to the drawing board?
Press f12 and enter:
JavaScript:
$gameActors.actor(<actor number>)._required = false
(Rulwe is 9 for example)

spaaaace

Jul 6, 2019
Having trouble with the Riike scenes, I always get the letter no matter what dialouge i pick.
edit: im at the part where i seen her son's grave and im going to own up to it. I'm a female in act II if that also helps

Last edited:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Might be a dumb question but where can I buy lock picks from as the first one I was given I broke
because I didnt understand how it worked, I'm playing as a soldier class/origin

Liide

Dec 6, 2018
Might be a dumb question but where can I buy lock picks from as the first one I was given I broke
Across from the bottom-right corner of the Slinske dock, there's a cowled individual who sells lockpicks and drugs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Read the op. The guide covers most of those questions.

Ghis96

Feb 11, 2019
Hello, little problem :D
I lost Ruksana!
In my game Ruksana become pregnant,after that she was set in "Quarters" (in the Castle)... but now she's disappear...
Where is she? Any help?

PS: sorry for my English :(

Liide

Dec 6, 2018
Hello, little problem :D
I lost Ruksana!
In my game Ruksana become pregnant,after that she was set in "Quarters" (in the Castle)... but now she's disappear...
Where is she? Any help?

PS: sorry for my English :(

There's a scene in the woods

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes