KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
can't open the workbook house I have a flower and glass but when I come to the cave to the altar to open the book I say that not all the ingredients are assembled

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
after the quest with the rulwe and the princess of 300 years I can t change rulwe from the party, he already had sex with the princess and that girls but the quest don t appear in the journal then I dont know what to do, is there something I m missing or is this a bug?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
after the quest with the rulwe and the princess of 300 years I can t change rulwe from the party, he already had sex with the princess and that girls but the quest don t appear in the journal then I dont know what to do, is there something I m missing or is this a bug?
the patch in the downloads ( Patch 4.5 - 4.5A: ) , did this thing can help here? how do I use it? or this has nothing to do with this?

Rexharege999

Jul 3, 2019
New to this site and this game. Its awesome! However i kinda did a dumb move.... i deleted the game folder. I was just starting Act II and i need a save file so i can continue my exploration of this wast world. So any kind soul please post a savefile for 4.5A just after starting Act II.

Edit* Forgot i play female templar

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
New to this site and this game. Its awesome! However i kinda did a dumb move.... i deleted the game folder. I was just starting Act II and i need a save file so i can continue my exploration of this wast world. So any kind soul please post a savefile for 4.5A just after starting Act II.

Edit* Forgot i play female templar
You deleted the folder on accident? Did you also empty the recycling bin?

gunbary

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, people. I'm having difficulties going through the glitch in Vesunna. I overwrote 4.5A patch in my main games folder but the character is still invisible and the whole game shuts down when I force it to go on. Do I have to restart the game from the beginning, or are there any ways to fix my save file to actually work?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, people. I'm having difficulties going through the glitch in Vesunna. I overwrote 4.5A patch in my main games folder but the character is still invisible and the whole game shuts down when I force it to go on. Do I have to restart the game from the beginning, or are there any ways to fix my save file to actually work?
you are talking about the maid in the middle of the quest or is just the image of vesunna?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
finally damn, after the library part in lankin quest the bug with tentacle monster has gone, now I can change then from the party, A FUCKING ADVISE MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU ENTER IN ANY POSSIBLE QUEST and just save on then after you check if everything is ok like the people in your party

gunbary

Jun 18, 2018
you are talking about the maid in the middle of the quest or is just the image of vesunna?
At the beginning of the quest, I have to let vesunna in my party but I can't see her there properly. I assume there should be name at least, but even the name is blank and all I can see is "Adventurer". When I force the "ghost data" in my party and proceed, then that's the point where game crashes.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
At the beginning of the quest, I have to let vesunna in my party but I can't see her there properly. I assume there should be name at least, but even the name is blank and all I can see is "Adventurer". When I force the "ghost data" in my party and proceed, then that's the point where game crashes.
if you have patched, try downloading the game again without it, I had past that part without the patch

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes