maltriss

Jun 13, 2017
I finished carry first quest where do i have to go to start the second quest to recruit her. I tried looking it up did not have much luck
After the first Quest go to Summeredge and to the... "castle" i would call it. Where the guy stand, who talks about a golden tower or something like that. There are 2 stairs, take the right one and you trigger her new quest.

Reactions: arctic wolf

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Has anyone gotten this scene from the walkthrough? 27* Voyeur, sleeping Meredith Oakshire Inn, after entering the town and dealing with the bridge bandit. Cant seem to trigger it and I am still in Act 1. Does it mean the bandit that you can bribe or kill at the bridge to Slinsk which gets destroyed if you kill him? Is it because I killed him instead of paying?

Also is there a Harem ending yet or still just the choice of one wife? For this protagonist who fucks everything that moves and most likely has had children with many women by the end not having a harem kinda doesnt match the style of this game in my opinion. After all this isn't like some visual novel with hours of content for each potential waifu!

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone gotten this scene from the walkthrough? 27* Voyeur, sleeping Meredith Oakshire Inn, after entering the town and dealing with the bridge bandit. Cant seem to trigger it and I am still in Act 1. Does it mean the bandit that you can bribe or kill at the bridge to Slinsk which gets destroyed if you kill him? Is it because I killed him instead of paying?
Have you already gotten the castle?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Yes pretty much done all quests except the one that moves the game onto Act 2
Then I'm not really sure. Try talking with Meredith in the castle, specifically bringing her into the party before sleeping at the inn, going to fight before sleeping at the inn with her in the party, and if all else fails try advancing the act.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Then I'm not really sure. Try talking with Meredith in the castle, specifically bringing her into the party before sleeping at the inn, going to fight before sleeping at the inn with her in the party, and if all else fails try advancing the act.
Tried all of that but advancing the act is a no no as it is an act I exclusive hence why I wanted to do it before moving on. Ah well probably wasn't important but considering I have played this game many times I was looking forward to a new scene this run through :(

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
I am have a problem with Watch the punishment in Xas I can not get to trigger any ideas

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Hey folks!

You voted and here are the results! Don't be sad if your fav choices didn't win. The poll got 446 votes, so chances are high we'll do more polls like in the near future!

The new NPC will have a Feminine Curvy Body and will be between 18 and 24.
She will have a Vagina and has no penis. She'll have large boobs and a medium sized butt.
She is of average height and has middle long hair. Her hair is red and her eyes are green. She will be human and prettytanned.
The NPC is going to have a motherly personality and her profession will be in the topic of animal taming. She'll wearslutty clothes.

That's an interesting concept to work with, we hope you're just as excited to see her ingame as we are to convert ideas into art and text.
Stay tuned for a Roundscape Patch later this month, more Arenus news and the first glimpse of this NPC you folks created together.
Stay tuned!

- Kal

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey folks!

You voted and here are the results! Don't be sad if your fav choices didn't win. The poll got 446 votes, so chances are high we'll do more polls like in the near future!

She will have a Vagina and has no penis. She'll have large boobs and a medium sized butt.
She is of average height and has middle long hair. Her hair is red and her eyes are green. She will be human and prettytanned.
The NPC is going to have a motherly personality and her profession will be in the topic of animal taming. She'll wearslutty clothes.

That's an interesting concept to work with, we hope you're just as excited to see her ingame as we are to convert ideas into art and text.
Stay tuned for a Roundscape Patch later this month, more Arenus news and the first glimpse of this NPC you folks created together.
Stay tuned!

- Kal
Yep...SHe will be fucking wolves, dragons etc.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

Hey folks!

Stay tuned!

- Kal
Tan, non-nerdy Meredith?

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
hi, sorry for bothering you guys, someone have 4.3 savegame ?? i really dont want to start from 0 zero again

Jaltus

Sep 19, 2017
After installing the 4.5A patch, Vesunna is still invisible. If I attempt to open any menu while she is in my party the game freezes and crashes. People on the patreon page are having the same issue but there is no response. Anyone know a work around?

The game becomes unplayable as you can't advance passed the Muriana part as you are forced to alter your party and then the game softlocks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also is there a Harem ending yet or still just the choice of one wife? For this protagonist who fucks everything that moves and most likely has had children with many women by the end not having a harem kinda doesnt match the style of this game in my opinion. After all this isn't like some visual novel with hours of content for each potential waifu!
There isn't going to be a harem ending.

The women all have their own things to do, the one you marry stays but most go back to their lives when it's over. Even during the game they fuck around, it's not quite a harem.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After installing the 4.5A patch, Vesunna is still invisible. If I attempt to open any menu while she is in my party the game freezes and crashes. People on the patreon page are having the same issue but there is no response. Anyone know a work around?

The game becomes unplayable as you can't advance passed the Muriana part as you are forced to alter your party and then the game softlocks.
No idea. Are you trying a new save of a old one? Because this game doesn't like old saves. :p
Also Try search the thread, maybe someon already got a solution to it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes