HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
What are difference between compressed and uncompressed version? It's 3 times bigger. I guess it only has images in lower quality right?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Compressed verison have a problem with the vid hanging the game so you can't event get past the intro. non compress version need to do the origin story, skipping it makes it hang too.

Reactions: OneInchMan

maltriss

Jun 13, 2017
I have the same Problem like @ShineMate32311. Rulwe cant be changed after the companion quest. Is there a variable or similar, that changes the status of the quest as "done" or removes the locked companion? This problem dont let me do the vesunna questline.

maltriss

Jun 13, 2017
Ok, i didnt saw the "unpack" option on the save editor.

For Everyone who has Problems with a locked Rulwe after he Companion Quest:
- Google "Save Editor" (Dont know if im allowed to post links)
- import your save file
- scroll down and look for "File unpack" (and click it)
- press ctrl+F and write "Rulwe" in the Searchbar
- Search for "required"
- change "true" to "false".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: T800

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Any help appreciated. I go through origins at beginning and pick female, and it says "the journey begins" after picking origin and then it just freezes. Tried every origin story, both sexes, both no intro and intro they all crash. What is wrong? I will try to search here too.

Edit: I found my own fix, I moved the file that I thought was responsible for the crashing (the candles file) and somehow it worked.

Last edited:

Mayront

May 11, 2018
Anyone else have no sound or music? Checked on game options and they're all on. Not muted at sound manager either so I assume it's a problem with the rpg maker, though I've never had this with any of the other rpg maker games I've played
I'm also with the problem of the game having no sound, i hope it has a hotfix soon

dwanehatesem

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone else get / know how to fix the bug where the screen will just freeze, never consistently so always at some random point with no warning, can still hear / interact with the menus etc but the image is stuck frozen unless you restart? I searched the thread and found some people with the same issue from earlier this year / last year but nobody seemed to know how to fix it =/

I've tried running in compatibility mode for Win 7, didn't help, 16GB RAM and it never gets close to taking up a significant portion so it's not that either.

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
thankyou after that i kill all the wolfs and took the pickaxes what next to get twilia
i know it sounds stupid but you must click/press enter to a wall in the tunnel, bc behind its a secret entrance.You did it right if you get a text message from twilia.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes