Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Guys is there a dialogues/conversations guide where I can see all the corruption and affection gains? I'm afraid to lose some scenes by picking the wrong answer everytime.

lastofmykind

Sep 16, 2017
So, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I open the game, all I get is a black screen with music in the background.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Was kinda hoping there would be a cg of when the succubus kisses the demon dogs in her scene, or any scene really where there's kissing but no cg showing it. Any chance those can be added for some of those scenes in future updates.

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
There is at least one quest + scene available only for corrupted character.
Also, Xyless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there scenes only available to characters with high morality too? I'm still trying to figure out the best combination of gender, origin and route to miss the least possible amount of scenes. Also repeating all the dialogues multiple time to get the most affection points isn't really that great either there should have been more details in the walkthrough :cry:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was kinda hoping there would be a cg of when the succubus kisses the demon dogs in her scene, or any scene really where there's kissing but no cg showing it. Any chance those can be added for some of those scenes in future updates.
Probably not. The only time old scenes are touched is to replace art and most of those now are set in stone and not subject to change.

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Got some weird bug where in the church, after the seed mission for the Paladin, saving and reenterin the room made the save file break and just load into a black screen. RIP all the time I spent playing.

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah like Horologus says either remove the corrupt system or implement more scenes only for corrupted ones. I want a corrupted Carys where she accept herself for having a dick and do it with her sis(I know it sounds evil of me :devilish:).

Reactions: flossy123

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Devs are working on their next big game so while this does get more content and expansions added I wouldn't be waiting for an overhaul of the mechanics, that's not likely to happen.

Some stuff was added to the endings and parts of the game but that's the extent of it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes