darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
why no one knows how to get rilke without cheating? is this not supposed to be played nice?
this orc is a btch all you need is be nice to her and keep in mind most of the answer is apologetic to her then u can play with her. erm if i'm not forget the first meet you can't say this is your land and must say that you not a kids when you tell you her name otherwise she will always gone regardless your other answer. and must say you understand that she wan you to leave after you ask her about her son then she will stop you and tell you about her son, say she did what she can then ask her what happen next then say that why she is alone. sorry i'm not good at english and explanation.

Last edited:

morel

May 2, 2018
Hey guys , is there any corruption code?
And is corruption needed to see scenes?

Last edited:

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, so I didn't look at the guide until recently, and I didn't realize you could get Roderick and Xyless as companions. Is there any way of adding them using a save editor or restarting their quests? Thanks

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, so I didn't look at the guide until recently, and I didn't realize you could get Roderick and Xyless as companions. Is there any way of adding them using a save editor or restarting their quests? Thanks
you can try turn the switch on/off on save editor or debug mode i'm not sure which line it is you may need times looking for it yourself.

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
now i remember why i stopped playing this constant freezing is annoying on a i7 for those who r pondering
You could try disableing hyperthreading / allocating the game only to physical cores (for that open taks manager, go to details, right click the game and click on processor affinity. have only even numbers active [0/2/4/6/8]).

BTW this helps with alot of stuttering issues especially in Unity games

Reactions: T800

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Did anyone attempt to access the CG images from the game files? How/where are they encrypted? Cause the img folder has everything BUT them, and I've no idea where they actually put them.
Opening the game project in RPGMaker MV actually allows me to display the images properly, so I know they're there somewhere.

EDIT: Also, I just attempted to load a save file from 4.3a on 4.5a and my screen was PLASTERED with errors. Saves aren't compatible anymore?

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Did anyone attempt to access the CG images from the game files? How/where are they encrypted? Cause the img folder has everything BUT them, and I've no idea where they actually put them.
Opening the game project in RPGMaker MV actually allows me to display the images properly, so I know they're there somewhere.

EDIT: Also, I just attempted to load a save file from 4.3a on 4.5a and my screen was PLASTERED with errors. Saves aren't compatible anymore?
The cg folder is there but invisible somehow. Easiest way to access it is to write path to folder manually. I don't have the game installed but I think it was something like \img\images.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
where do you find the pirate camp to find the key in vesper's quest?thx
btw great game with lot of fetishes for everyone.

Last edited:

T800

Jun 1, 2017

Actually, images are in Roundscape Adorevia 4.5\www\img\pictures

Name of your game folder may vary.

If images aren't .png files for you, they must be encrypted, this program may help with that.

Reactions: 7546338

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Actually, images are in Roundscape Adorevia 4.5\www\img\pictures

Name of your game folder may vary.

If images aren't .png files for you, they must be encrypted, this program may help with that.

They're not encrypted. The folder is just hidden. Typing the address in manually opens it up properly though.
Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes