Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which characters can get pregnant, and when? I already have Meredith, the demon girl, the tentacle pet, and the orc girl. I have had sex with them, but no one is pregnant. Does it trigger at a specific time or quest? The last quest I did was to save Meredith's mom from the vampire lady.
Triggers in chapter 2 I think. Only Meredith, Ruk Ruk and Clawyn can get pregnant.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I'm having a problem with beatrice. I'm playing the templar origin and have done everything to cure her but after i get the pure tears and go and talk to her all I get are the three same dialogue choices. Is it bugged or am I still missing something?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
That's the strangest yet most endearing "pet name" for any character I've ever seen. I don't think I'll ever be able to read her name on-screen again without wanting to see that! :ROFLMAO:
It's actually used in game, if you play long enough you'll see it.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
erm there are still lots of annoying dialogue bug on 4.5a here some example if you let meredith kill the warlock some dialogue will happen at castle right wing and you cant ask her to shut up it is just like the dialogue keep rollback it will keep lowering meredith affection, Bounty: Kalynda quest bug you can attack or kill her 3 times from the dialogue just [attack] it will lower your morality each, act III mayla quest farmer dialogue will rollback if you choose to help her after few time it will show different dialogue like saying she killed your father to process the quest not sure about other origin. and some other quest. i did using cheat menu plugin but never modify morality and affection or corruption using debug mode ingame. im still newbies to debug mode

Golden Retriever

Nov 13, 2018
346157 346158

After I installed the bugfix every time when I save and reload the game, I get this bug where some alphabets are missing from the dialog and save file numbering gets all messed up like the image. I try re-install the game many times but same thing keep happens. Is there any fixes or solution on this problem?

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
This game NEEDS Xyless wife redemption ending (with cute newlywed scenes) and Kat lovers ending (PROTECT her smile).

Farm mom a best

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
help, seems to be bugged, can not remove Rulwe from the team after The Rulwe Princess mission.. i have talked to the cult leader to start the ritual and finished it, but it still wouldn't let me remove Rulwe from the team.. help..

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
help, seems to be bugged, can not remove Rulwe from the team after The Rulwe Princess mission.. i have talked to the cult leader to start the ritual and finished it, but it still wouldn't let me remove Rulwe from the team.. help..
This has been answered multiple times. You can find the posts by using the search function. Just search for "Rulwe Remove".

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I just started the the paladin's quest .The injured paladin says "I can see the evil in you",what am I doing wrong

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes