Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but how do I get guards? I have hired Felicia but I couldn't purchase the upgrades.

I also purchased the castle inn, and was able to see the scene with succbus and waitress for the first time. However, I loaded a previous save, purchased the inn again, but the scene failed to show up. What was I missing?

Last edited:

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but how do I get guards? I have hired Felicia but I couldn't purchase the upgrades.

I also purchased the castle inn, and was able to see the scene with succbus and waitress for the first time. However, I loaded a previous save, purchased the inn again, but the scene failed to show up. What was I missing?
You need to complete the Summeredge Alliance quest for General Titania. After you complete it you will receive an emissary at the castle proposing an alliance. Accept it and then visit Caelan in the Castle Conference Room and request to deploy soldiers.

Reactions: Aethemera

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
You need to complete the Summeredge Alliance quest for General Titania. After you complete it you will receive an emissary at the castle proposing an alliance. Accept it and then visit Caelan in the Castle Conference Room and request to deploy soldiers.
Thank you very much. Do you have any ideas with the Succubus and Waitress scene though? Because I got the inn and it wasn't there.

kosen

Sep 8, 2017
Vesunna is invisible for me for some reason, i just copied and pasted the bug fix, did i do something wrong?

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
u maybe want to equip shields but its not like they appear in the menu/battle screen, and u always better off with 2 swords for more dmg and unique effects.
Oh, I know how it works, the problem is that you lose the ability to use shields, even to classes like Guardian. But you can take two staves, two two-handed swords or a bow in each hand, it's stupid and OP.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Oh, I know how it works, the problem is that you lose the ability to use shields, even to classes like Guardian. But you can take two staves, two two-handed swords or a bow in each hand, it's stupid and OP.
2 two-handed swords > u a beast of a berserker, but 2 bows > either kaliyo on crack or he should change the skill name to "dual whatever-master"

Edit : i know bout bug dude, but its 1 of those bugs that never got fixed, its surely a bug and not intended coz a perk shouldnt take away an ability of yers, i mean think bout it, when u learn the skill its like u become a chicken screaming "AAAHHHHHhh its a shield/cockroach"

Last edited:

ainz1234

Jun 11, 2019
please help me , i get stuck in Quest kill Thygur, the walktrought say :

"Astafa has found Thygur's location, but you need to find allies to help you. Talk to Brejok in House Jun for his aid. Talk to the warriors in the dragon den. The warriors are named Thull Simuk, Kell Visah, and Cizoo Buzha. If you want their help, you need to give them 1000 pieces of gold. Talk to Kudmund for warriors of the Hiung clan, but you must give him the fortress Jiuzhan, where Thygur is being stationed at after you defeated him."

I already talked with The warriors in dragon den and Kudmund for warriors of the Hiung clan, but after but after returning to talk with Astafa he said the same thing before I recruited fighters to help.

and I don't know where to go anymore...........

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE 32BITS AND CAN'T OPEN THE GAME, I HAVE THE SOLUTION.

just extract and remplace all the content of the rar in the link, in the folder of roundscape.

this would change the game from 64bits to 32bits.

the potatoes deserve love to
Thank you for sharing your love, this potato will explode tonight...

Reactions: jhose15xs

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Thank you for sharing your love, this potato will explode tonight...
you i'll need this to play because you can't create new characters in 32bits , and beside you can't use perk, upgrade castle system and the trainer felicia upgrades in game, but you can use save edit or rpgmaker instead.

the saves are female noble and male farmer

Reactions: kleper666

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I got a new one every ~5 years plus the ocasional upgrades (videocard ,memory, power source and et cetera) across this time to make the pc last longer.

But yeah i feel you, computers are not cheap. I strongly recommend you save money to buy one in the future. I got a new one last month but i started saving from monthly expenses late last year.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you are playing as a man, what happens with your sons and Meredith's and Rusanka's? Are they just sleeping in the nursery, or they grow up at the end of the game or something? And, if you play as a female?
Nothing happens, they stay in the nursery.

After the birth scene they are never mentioned again. You can go see them but they don't play any part in the game again nor are they mentioned in the prologue.

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Is there any fix or work around to the black screens with Ornesse, deep forest, etc? I'm using the latest version plus the patch and this bug still hasn't been fixed all these years? Besides Erika or potentially shards am I missing out on anything from those areas?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes