IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Apart from re-load, try to walk out of the area. When this has happened to me it's fixed the issue...provided you can find your way out of course:(.
thanks for the advice but it happened again in the sidequest in summeredge the farmlands one but this time it doesnt show the map and its all black. I tried to go in and out of the area but it didn't work I also reload the game but none of that solve the bug :/

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks because i was about to say f it and leave Rilke forever.
Actually, the wikia and walkthrough only said you need to tell her things are difficult to get but you also must not apologize for nothing and tell her you are not fresh of the teat the second time you visit the cabin.

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Is the guide from link on the first page up to date? In the templar's origin it said i was suppose to get gear from a chest to finish a quest after i talked to Meredith but I don't see any chest.

Mar 6, 2019
Great game, for the most part, but I noticed (quite a few times actually) that it gets a lot of idioms wrong. For example, Ruksana says, "We were just talking about how many notches you plan to put on you belt." Notches on a belt refers to a personal success in general. Notches on your bedpost means how many people you've slept with and can brag about. Pretty sure she meant the latter.

Kuib

Apr 21, 2018
It would be interesting if you added side quests to prevent unfortunate endings to characters like Vesunna. The side quests would be super hard and there would be a higher chance of failing it as a countermeasure to a perfect hero.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Great game, for the most part, but I noticed (quite a few times actually) that it gets a lot of idioms wrong. For example, Ruksana says, "We were just talking about how many notches you plan to put on you belt." Notches on a belt refers to a personal success in general. Notches on your bedpost means how many people you've slept with and can brag about. Pretty sure she meant the latter.
It's not wrong to use "notch on his belt" as opposed to bedpost, since the former is a generic use for many occasions where a series of successes happen, including sex.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Any benefits for being purely morally corrupt w/ 15+ CP besides recruiting Xyless?
recruiting her isnt exclusive to corruption,u can still recruit her with high morality.
hi and where to take blood of the sorcerer prompt please to open the book of chaos
u r technically the sorcerer since u the one making the ritual, so just drop bit of yer blood there, no need to look for what u already have alot of.
Why I can't equip shield for any class after taking the Swordmaster perk? =/
u maybe want to equip shields but its not like they appear in the menu/battle screen, and u always better off with 2 swords for more dmg and unique effects.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
I have a bug I completed the task, the girls with purple hair, she gave a job to go to the cave next to the Church with a monster tentacle and the eog when I was done I can't take him out of the formation drawn on it some bell ve th I the fool, foul language, nasty, fat, bearded

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
I'm getting the black screen in Ornesse. Tried moving the folder, leaving the area and reload, and running as admin or windows 7 compatibility. Is there any other way to fix this? Currently re downloading the game.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
just asking coz i know nothing bout game developing or updates, but how can an updated version have so many bugs whereby the very pre-updated version is almost bugfree.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Yes, about as much as 90% compare to male. But female player has several type of sex and kinky fetishes - process with caution. Male is mostly straight forward type.
thank you for the answer, so the female is few with the straight one ? i want the straight for the female often thou :(

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Male is mostly vanilla sex scenes. ZZZZZ
Female protagonist is where most of the more hot and kinkier stuff is concentrated. (y):love:

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes