Althaer

Sep 23, 2018
Update on the bug I found concerning Xyless's Chaos form:

If you win a battle with Xyless still in Chaos form (dead or alive) the game starts spitting out this error and will continue to do so until you do the following:

1. Get into a new battle.
2. Turn Xyless into Chaos.
3. Keeper her alive long enough to turn back into herself (4 turns)
4. Get out of battle, Xyless will be bugged (missing portrait/character sprite).
5. Remove her from your formation, add someone else.
6. Save and exit the game.
7. Restart your save. Xyless should be fixed and the error should be gone. If not, save, exit, try again. Also make sure that ALL saves that you have that may be during the time when she's still Chaos when the battle ends (dead or alive), will spew out the error, so make sure they're deleted.

KFCMan

May 4, 2017
I just accidentally soft locked myself, was doing the templar quest with Vesunna, she wanted us to take Muriana with us back to save her and it wants me to have both in my formation however there's only space for 2 people, so me/Vesunna or me/Muriana. Any help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Niwah
D

Deleted member 417637

Got the same. I exited the game, re-loaded and was able to have upto 4 chracters in my party. Give it a go!

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Game Dev,

Just a quick observation of game play "sound".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please offer the option to play with no sounds "muted", I like to listen to other media while playing games. :)

Thanks and I like the game!

Last edited:

Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
Got a little bug going on: can't get Carys or Erika recruited. Did the first parts of both (+3 morality during Carys' quest and sitting at over 30 right now. Guide page says need only 12) but Carys won't appear on the steps like she's supposed to and Erika keeps saying "come back later". Anyone have solution other than restarting?

EDIT: Running the "previous" version of the game, the one they just did debugging for. But these quests are old so there shouldn't be problems, right?

DuperaDupera717

Aug 24, 2017
I recently discovered how get the pictures myself and I haven't seen it mentioned recently: You can access the pictures very simply. They are not even encrypted, the folder is just hidden. Here's how to access it.

Simply enter *folder name here*/Roundscape Adorevia 4.5/www/img/pictures into explorer and it will let you view the pictures at your leisure.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone help me?? I tried to do the ornesse mission in act 1 and I can't see anything but black screen, my character can still walk in the map but its all black and I can't see even my character.

D

Deleted member 417637

Can someone help me?? I tried to do the ornesse mission in act 1 and I can't see anything but black screen, my character can still walk in the map but its all black and I can't see even my character.
Apart from re-load, try to walk out of the area. When this has happened to me it's fixed the issue...provided you can find your way out of course:(.

Golden Retriever

Nov 13, 2018
After I installed the bugfix every time when I save and reload the game, the game would be give me dialog and messages missing couple of alphabets. Any fix regarding this issue?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Any benefits for being purely morally corrupt w/ 15+ CP besides recruiting Xyless?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 417637

Ok, so looking at the unofficial guide, there's a Castle location available for non-cheaters, a secret dungeon...but I can't seem to find it. Anyone found it? Was it patched out? What am I missing?

Playing 4.5A as male Templar if it matters

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Ok, so looking at the unofficial guide, there's a Castle location available for non-cheaters, a secret dungeon...but I can't seem to find it. Anyone found it? Was it patched out? What am I missing?

Playing 4.5A as male Templar if it matters
It has been removed from the game. It used to be where the "Cabin" is located on the castle map.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes