Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Still does not work. Keeps crashing after i play for a amount of time. This time i barley got past naming my Character and it crashed iv tried asking and searching for a way to fix it but nothing. guess ill just give up on it.

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
can someone please tell me if they already fixed even the mission journal, I do not ask for all of them but it is that the two previous versions try to play a game and chop missions but I do not get any

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
GG the bug is not fixed at all Rulwe is still and I still can't remove him lol can someone tell me how to hack them again and delete Rulwe forever.
Don't tell me to replay the entire game to remove that fcking green tentacle.
The bug WAS fixed, but it is not retroactive.

Alphasis

Aug 14, 2018
KK I got another bug after reload my previous save. In the mission to save the church, you are asked to bring a nun into your team but your team already has a locked team member (a priestess). Now you got 2 locked members and you can't remove yourself (only 2 team members allowed) then it's a DEAD LOCK cuz the game needs you to put the damned nun into your team and won't let you leave the formation screen.

Do devs even play the game lol.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version which is around 1 GB.When I run the game,it freezes at initial animation. Can someone tell any possible solution?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Can't say if the problems are fixed because mine now crashes before I can get to the old problems. I crash on entering the street outside the room where you meet Vesunna. Missing image parralax/street or some other. Will try again with a completely fresh install and give the exact error if it still doesn't work.

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
KK I got another bug after reload my previous save. In the mission to save the church, you are asked to bring a nun into your team but your team already has a locked team member (a priestess). Now you got 2 locked members and you can't remove yourself (only 2 team members allowed) then it's a DEAD LOCK cuz the game needs you to put the damned nun into your team and won't let you leave the formation screen.

Since the very first release roundscape has never failed on delivering game breaking bugs.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
I would suggest downloading the full version. By the time you got an actual response that may help to solve that animation issue you already downloaded the 3GB zip file.
Thanks for the reply,I will download the full game today

Althaer

Sep 23, 2018

I've run into this bug, as well..however, I'd saved my game in the street before going into the building that leads to the nun. After exiting the game and reloading for a second time, all of a sudden I had two other party members in my party in addition to Vesunna. When the nun came up, I now had extra slots to add her into the party and continue on from there.

Might try saving and reloading in the same way I did?

Reactions: Alphasis

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Updated Guide, added all new quest, items and scenes, more Side Character info, edited some old formating and added a cooler looking page for subcover.
xyless still can be recruited with high morality by enslaving her and doing her quest with succubus as entering the hero's room.
i had to mention that coz it contrasts with the guide.

Last edited:

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me what are the numbers in companion scene guide like Visit her after 29 etc and also can you change the gender of protagnist later in the game somehow.

Last edited:

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me what are the numbers in companion scene guide like Visit her after 29 etc and also can you change the gender of protagnist later in the game somehow.
There is a whole walkthrough available on front page, and no, you cant change gender exept save editor

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
GG the bug is not fixed at all Rulwe is still and I still can't remove him lol can someone tell me how to hack them again and delete Rulwe forever.
Don't tell me to replay the entire game to remove that fcking green tentacle.
Search for Rulwe bug or Rulwe locked on this thread, there is a way to fix your save. I did it 2 days ago and it worked.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes