Alphasis

Aug 14, 2018
I've run into this bug, as well..however, I'd saved my game in the street before going into the building that leads to the nun. After exiting the game and reloading for a second time, all of a sudden I had two other party members in my party in addition to Vesunna. When the nun came up, I now had extra slots to add her into the party and continue on from there.

Might try saving and reloading in the same way I did?
Thx it worked. And the story for Vesunna sucks.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Did a complete reinstall of Roundscape, deleting everything from before (backing up my saves). Reinstalled, installed the save patch, installed the bugfix.

And when opening the menu with Vesunna in the party:

The issue is not resolved.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I don't care for the job of companion support tistory can't find moss vellum where to find it
There is one by the Warlock Tower in Oakshire (Exit town north, follow the road up and then east). It is near the place you meet the forest goddess when you do the Paladin quest.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
How to remove the curse from Beatrice succubus gave me a bottle and told me to fill the tears of a virgin and where to find her ?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone got suggestions how to make Meredith (and others) evil at the beginning? I'm trying to start a pure evil walkthrough

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone got suggestions how to make Meredith (and others) evil at the beginning? I'm trying to start a pure evil walkthrough
For Meredith in the game there are plenty of opportunities for corruption from the beginning. Just be bad.

Reactions: Xypher

Althaer

Sep 23, 2018
So, ran into yet another bug. Not sure if it's something that'll affect everyone, but I would not suggest using Xyless's "Chaos" special ability.

Once used and you've exited battle, the game tries to look for "img/characters/Chaos.png" which does not exist, gives the option to "retry" goes about searching and then continues to repeat the error message.

This doesn't prevent you from continuing with the game, it's just enormously annoying as you keep having to push through the error message, play for a little bit, acknowledge the error again, play for a few seconds, acknowledge, etc.

If this happens to you and you save and try to restart the game, it will not fix the issue and you will have to deal with that error message through ANY of your saves, even those which may have been prior to the use of the initial ability.

Reactions: GregoryMaximus

GregoryMaximus

Dec 25, 2018
So, ran into yet another bug. Not sure if it's something that'll affect everyone, but I would not suggest using Xyless's "Chaos" special ability.

Once used and you've exited battle, the game tries to look for "img/characters/Chaos.png" which does not exist, gives the option to "retry" goes about searching and then continues to repeat the error message.

This doesn't prevent you from continuing with the game, it's just enormously annoying as you keep having to push through the error message, play for a little bit, acknowledge the error again, play for a few seconds, acknowledge, etc.

If this happens to you and you save and try to restart the game, it will not fix the issue and you will have to deal with that error message through ANY of your saves, even those which may have been prior to the use of the initial ability.

happened to me didn't know why but now i know not to use it ever

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Do you think this game will ever be finished? I remember asking Kaliyo like 2 years ago, at least the story's done.

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
How dose the pregnancy system work for female player character
You have a chance to get pregnant with each vaginal scene. Pregnancy happens once you sleep in your home and it is one cutscene long. Then a scene of preg sex usually follows. It is skippable.

Althaer

Sep 23, 2018
There's a bug on the tentacle monster how to fix it? I'm stuck
1. You play the latest version with the fix from the beginning. The fix isn't retroactive for games already in progress.
2. Get a save editor. Search for "ruwel" or whatever the thing's name is, in the thread and there are earlier posts about where to get the editor and how to fix it yourself.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes