RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
With Roundscape i learned that it is best to start a new save if you want to play a much newer version. :unsure:

Jul 17, 2018
I just started playing this game, downloaded everything, including the 4.5 bug fix patch. Its was going smooth until after the sex scene with the tentacle girl. After she tells you that maybe you'll meet her again someday and she disappears, if you try to summon her, the screen goes black. You can still hear the music and sound effects, but that's all.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I just started playing this game, downloaded everything, including the 4.5 bug fix patch. Its was going smooth until after the sex scene with the tentacle girl. After she tells you that maybe you'll meet her again someday and she disappears, if you try to summon her, the screen goes black. You can still hear the music and sound effects, but that's all.
you went to summon her to fight for you ? or for ... the other purpose ?

Myzfit

Jul 10, 2019
I am unable to find any lockpick vendors. I have checked the places mentioned in the guide but no luck.

Jul 17, 2018
you went to summon her to fight for you ? or for ... the other purpose ?
I was wondering if I can get her to come live in the castle. I'm new to this game, and I don't use walkthroughs or cheats because they take the fun out of a game, but I might use a walkthrough for reference.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I was wondering if I can get her to come live in the castle. I'm new to this game, and I don't use walkthroughs or cheats because they take the fun out of a game, but I might use a walkthrough for reference.
this version is quite buggy based on others comments, i havent played it yet myself coz i thought there would be better bug fix but ... nothing and i get bored from replaying whole game just for very little new contents

Luc_Emrys

Mar 13, 2019
I need help and the walkthrough doesn't tell me. when I tried to head east with the orc in my party my character say we need to rest and find an abandon place near the first city to rest I have no idea where to go any help would be grateful

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I need help and the walkthrough doesn't tell me. when I tried to head east with the orc in my party my character say we need to rest and find an abandon place near the first city to rest I have no idea where to go any help would be grateful
You need to take ownership of the castle. It is located west of Oakshire (Go left from the transport crystal)

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
cloudtirones
is there any way to raise ilke affections? pls tell me one

The easy way is to use the cheat mod I linked it below.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
hi
I have a mission

Collect all required items
Nothing happens when you talk to him. No solution?:cry:

Jul 17, 2018
Which characters can get pregnant, and when? I already have Meredith, the demon girl, the tentacle pet, and the orc girl. I have had sex with them, but no one is pregnant. Does it trigger at a specific time or quest? The last quest I did was to save Meredith's mom from the vampire lady.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
hi
I have a mission

Collect all required items
Nothing happens when you talk to him. No solution?:cry:
Did you buy the right anti-pregnancy potion? The princess needs a special one, made expressly for elves. The walkthrough says the castle vendor has it, but I remember it was on sale in some shop (Summeredge?).
Which characters can get pregnant, and when? I already have Meredith, the demon girl, the tentacle pet, and the orc girl. I have had sex with them, but no one is pregnant. Does it trigger at a specific time or quest? The last quest I did was to save Meredith's mom from the vampire lady.
Most (if not all) of the girls can be impregnated in Act II, you are still playing the first act. Check the walkthrough for the full list of the characters: the chapter about pregnancies is the second-to-last.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes