morel

May 2, 2018
2.5-GHz Intel Core i5-3210M (Ivy Bridge) processor, 6GB of RAM, 750GB 5,400-rpm hard drive, and Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Succubus: 166
Meredith: 125
Kat: 103
Carys: 96
Ruksana: 80
Tish: 77
Clawyn: 55
Xyless: 52
Rulwe: 47
Roderick: 17
Zent: 15
Galhart: 7
Gajah: 7

Current voting status, patreon people have no taste :sick:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

Wow, I didn't realize the patreon situation was so dire. This explains a lot about the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
2.5-GHz Intel Core i5-3210M (Ivy Bridge) processor, 6GB of RAM, 750GB 5,400-rpm hard drive, and Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU.
Your laptop isn't exactly up-to-date for something like this game, and the borderline obsolete hardware is causing you problems.
The RAM and HDD speed would seem to be the most likely culprits, particularly given RPGMaker MV being relatively RAM hungry, and especially with all the image files.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Do I have many content blocked when using cheat? And the same if using code for gold ?
Previously cheating locked you out of a dungeon with mediocre loot in the lovely house, but it was bugged so you had to use no-clip to get in anyway.
As far as I know the lovely house is gone, so I don't think you miss out on anything if you cheat.

Reactions: darkzk

darkzk

Mar 22, 2019
Previously cheating locked you out of a dungeon with mediocre loot in the lovely house, but it was bugged so you had to use no-clip to get in anyway.
As far as I know the lovely house is gone, so I don't think you miss out on anything if you cheat.
Thanks for your help

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
I need some help. The video in the introduction keeps stopping. I can't even make a game. If I can't fix it, can someone make me a couple of save files and send them over? One Male Noble and One Female Farmer.
Really need help.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I need some help. The video in the introduction keeps stopping. I can't even make a game. If I can't fix it, can someone make me a couple of save files and send them over? One Male Noble and One Female Farmer.
Really need help.
Here are the files you requested. I have also included the "Config" & "Global" files that you will probably need. I left the name as "Hero", but you can change that with an editor if you really want to.

Reactions: Alexios8118

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Is this a poll for more sex scenes? If yes this seems like a fixed system where the ones with more scenes will keep getting more.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is this a poll for more sex scenes? If yes this seems like a fixed system where the ones with more scenes will keep getting more.

Hey folks!
Today we've got a question for you: Which companion from Roundscape would you want to see more of?
By that, we’re not just talking about erotic scenes but in general. Which character would you like to know more about? Do you want to find out more about Meredith's past or perhaps learn about Roderick’s nefarious crimes?
Let us know by voting for your favorite and if you have a specific idea, feel free to tell us in the comments!

P.S: Huge Arenus State of the Game post coming up in the next few days. ;)

note: once upon a time, Kal said the next Arenus update would be the release date for the demo.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018

Hey folks!
Today we've got a question for you: Which companion from Roundscape would you want to see more of?
By that, we’re not just talking about erotic scenes but in general. Which character would you like to know more about? Do you want to find out more about Meredith's past or perhaps learn about Roderick’s nefarious crimes?
Let us know by voting for your favorite and if you have a specific idea, feel free to tell us in the comments!

P.S: Huge Arenus State of the Game post coming up in the next few days. ;)

note: once upon a time, Kal said the next Arenus update would be the release date for the demo.
erm if you ask i'm interested on katelyn and hope for more story on farmer hero, xyless, carys cure before she left, not sure about meredith i always sacrifice her to malya. not much using on rulwe and roderick.

Aug 26, 2016

On the one hand this is deeply disturbing because Clawyn best girl, on the other hand the Succubus really could stand to have either more scenes or have some of her older art updated. Although the main focus for new art should be the complete replacement of every last CG made by Nikaria, words cannot properly describe how gross I find his art to be. He somehow made a slutty elf princess taking it up the ass something I couldn't fap to more then once and that takes some doing, believe me.

Also, does anyone know what the glass coins are for? Are they just vendor trash or is it worth it to hang onto them for some reason?

Reactions: evilDragon and T800

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Carys or Kat have very few scenes when compared to the Succubus or Meredith. I wish they used this poll more as a work list order instead of a "let's do more meredith/Succubus scenes". Not that is wrong but some of those other girl also need some love. :p

Reactions: T800
Aug 26, 2016
Carys or Kat have very few scenes when compared to the Succubus or Meredith. I wish they used this poll more as a work list order instead of a "let's do more meredith/Succubus scenes". Not that is wrong but some of those other girl also need some love. :p
At least Kat is in third place, and Carys not far behind her. Meanwhile, a wonderful elf slut is stuck behind some annoying ruby-skinned shemale. On the other hand, it's arguably better to be behind Tishtyra then it is for her to be behind you so maybe Clawyn is coming out ahead in this arrangement afterall. :^)

Reactions: T800

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
On the one hand this is deeply disturbing because Clawyn best girl, on the other hand the Succubus really could stand to have either more scenes or have some of her older art updated. Although the main focus for new art should be the complete replacement of every last CG made by Nikaria, words cannot properly describe how gross I find his art to be. He somehow made a slutty elf princess taking it up the ass something I couldn't fap to more then once and that takes some doing, believe me.

Also, does anyone know what the glass coins are for? Are they just vendor trash or is it worth it to hang onto them for some reason?
To be honest I would be happy if this game only had Clawyn, Katelyn, and Zent if it meant they all got more scenes.

And yeah, Nikraria's old art is pretty terrible. Mostly the faces.
To be fair to them though; their newer art is much, much better.

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
Here are the files you requested. I have also included the "Config" & "Global" files that you will probably need. I left the name as "Hero", but you can change that with an editor if you really want to.
Woah thank you so much
I really appreciate it

dman200213

Dec 1, 2018
Have another look on save game,find a string, where it could be fixed.
If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field(started as
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true on false.After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe anyone else.
I am still very confused, I don't know what ANY of this means. do I have to be on pc to do all this???

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes