ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Are there scenes only available to characters with high morality too? I'm still trying to figure out the best combination of gender, origin and route to miss the least possible amount of scenes. Also repeating all the dialogues multiple time to get the most affection points isn't really that great either there should have been more details in the walkthrough :cry:
Carys is only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right now I don't remember is there are specific quest/scene available only for ones with high morality, maybe one of the newest scenes with FemPC?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If such a system were to implemented so late in the development cycle, you'd have to:
- Retroactively make the more "intense" scenes corruption-only.
- Focus on companions who have little content/development (Kat, Sera and Carys etc.). Then, on their respective "corruption paths", introduce fetishes/scenes which either weren't yet introduced in the game (NTR, gay content, loli, heavy BDSM) or turn the charcters in question actually depraved (Carys turning into an addict who will put her dick into anyone, including her sister, for example)
This was never going to be a corruption game where you could corrupt them all. Certain characters won't accept any corruption at all and will leave.

Carys is one of them.

Only certain characters have corruption values. Ruksana, Clawyn and Meredith. Xyless is only available to corrupt characters. Kat's already pretty grim and gets darker on that path.

Succubus is morally grey, she doesn't give a shit either way.

Tish, Carys and Zent will all leave.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Is the black screen bug already solved?? I can't complete the Carys quest because the map doesnt load and its all black.
Can someone plsss help me?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This was never going to be a corruption game where you could corrupt them all. Certain characters won't accept any corruption at all and will leave.
This kind of mechanic is one that's sorely missing in most modern RPGs, and is one that I've always liked because it's something that adds to a characters "character", by virtue of them being consistent to their personality.

cloudtirones

May 30, 2018
this orc is a btch all you need is be nice to her and keep in mind most of the answer is apologetic to her then u can play with her. erm if i'm not forget the first meet you can't say this is your land and must say that you not a kids when you tell you her name otherwise she will always gone regardless your other answer. and must say you understand that she wan you to leave after you ask her about her son then she will stop you and tell you about her son, say she did what she can then ask her what happen next then say that why she is alone. sorry i'm not good at english and explanation.
thanks a lot buddy. IOU

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Why is there a quest symbol "Q" displayed always in the castle bedroom?How to rectify this?
Also pregnancy with minotaur brothers in Summeredge is guaranteed or chance?

Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
Why is there a quest symbol "Q" displayed always in the castle bedroom?How to rectify this?
Also pregnancy with minotaur brothers in Summeredge is guaranteed or chance?
I think it is a chance thing, but you can fuck them as many times as you want, or use an anti-pregnancy potion if you don't wanna get MC pregnant

Reactions: Flash001

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I think it is a chance thing, but you can fuck them as many times as you want, or use an anti-pregnancy potion if you don't wanna get MC pregnant
Thanks for the reply:)
And the quest symbol being displayed always is a bug?

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
how to disable autosave in this game?
You can't (unless someone else figured out a way). Best advice is to keep Save 2 as your main save and save 1 as an autosave. I also had that problem where I realized I messed up a companion quest and couldn't get back to it

Aug 27, 2017
I can't change tentacle monster from my squad formation after finishing quest with Rulwe and Twilia. Can somone help me? I download patch file for version 4.5a but not sure how to patch it. I try to overwrite the previous file with the one I downloaded after I extracted the patch but I still can't change my squad. sorry for my bad English

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone else have no sound or music? Checked on game options and they're all on. Not muted at sound manager either so I assume it's a problem with the rpg maker, though I've never had this with any of the other rpg maker games I've played

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes