Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
Help me. How do you open a scene with a man's farmer's mother in a castle in the second act?
If i remember correctly the farmer origins mother comes to you in your room (castle) and ask you something. You have a few choices to answer and if you play it right she has sex with you.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so this has been on my mind what happens if u say yes to this? 1565190201346.png
like what content is lock out for this if any? cause heck i use the speed cheat to get around faster just so dang slow other wise. and combat skip seems perfect as well

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
so this has been on my mind what happens if u say yes to this? View attachment 366014
like what content is lock out for this if any? cause heck i use the speed cheat to get around faster just so dang slow other wise. and combat skip seems perfect as well
There Is one scene for fem PC that is ONLY accesible if you lose the fight, but other than that one I don't think you're actually locked out of anything

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
ummm, sooo can you help me with getting Meredith tentacle scene? How many affection and corruption Meredith need?
There's a walkthrough in the OP, so you should check that before asking. But it should be 7+ Affection after having sex with Meredith and Rulwe as Fem PC

emptyman111

Aug 1, 2019
There's a walkthrough in the OP, so you should check that before asking. But it should be 7+ Affection after having sex with Meredith and Rulwe as Fem PC
oh, so you need to be female... im doing a male playthrought thats why i didnt get it, thanks

D

Deleted member 417637

There Is one scene for fem PC that is ONLY accesible if you lose the fight, but other than that one I don't think you're actually locked out of anything
Can't seem to find this one in the guide, mind sharing which fight?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Patreon post:

Hey folks!

Today we're starting a fun experiment. We'll create a NPC together.

The poll will end on the 12th august, in five days.

The winning choice of each section will be used to create a complete new NPC for Roundscape Adorevia, featuring some kinky action. Of course some choices will impact as other. The winning choice of profession for example may impact the clothing style and such.
Click here for the survey!
This is supposed to be a fun experiment, we want to interact with you folks more and create stuff together with you. So if your favorite choices don't win, please don't be upset. If you like this idea, we'll do polls like this more in the future.
Let us know in the comments!

Stay tuned
- Kaliyo

Note: survey's open, but you gotta enter the patreon name so don't bother if you're not on the list.

emptyman111

Aug 1, 2019
There are several Q and ! marks on my map but I can't do anything with them. Like in my room, castle blacksmith and the innkeeper in Novos...

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Dose anyone know how to recruit Carys I keep getting her to say"I would love to join you but that duty call" I did use cheat to increase my morality but i do not think it is the problem.

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
I finished carry first quest where do i have to go to start the second quest to recruit her. I tried looking it up did not have much luck

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes