Jaltus

Sep 19, 2017
No idea. Are you trying a new save of a old one? Because this game doesn't like old saves. :p
Also Try search the thread, maybe someon already got a solution to it.
Yeah, I have tried already. No one responded to the previous person who had the same issue. It is an old save, but I really can't be bothered to 100% the game again. I also don't want to start again and spend the time getting to Vesunna to have it still not work.

The main problem is that Vesunna causes the game to crash when she's in my party so it appears the patch didn't work properly. I have redownloaded it and tried again just to check.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
There isn't going to be a harem ending.

The women all have their own things to do, the one you marry stays but most go back to their lives when it's over. Even during the game they fuck around, it's not quite a harem.
Shame as I don't really feel a monogamous vibe from this game lol thanks for answering :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shame as I don't really feel a monogamous vibe from this game lol thanks for answering :)
There isn't a monogamous thing until the end. No one talks about relationships until you propose to someone, it was all fun and games up until then.

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
I am have a problem with Watch the punishment in Xas I can not get to trigger I an also in act 2 any ideas. Dose anyone know when the next update will be out or the time line

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
hi there, I need a hand here, in Xas, that high elf (I think that she is a princess), she asked me a special pregnant potion and some other things, the quest doesn t appear in the journal, so I need to know the other things to get, I think that is three things but I can t remember then

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
not is obtained open book house's I have there is the flower and glass but when I come in cave to the altar of to open book the me govaryat that not all ingredients are collected

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
hi there, I need a hand here, in Xas, that high elf (I think that she is a princess), she asked me a special pregnant potion and some other things, the quest doesn t appear in the journal, so I need to know the other things to get, I think that is three things but I can t remember then
It is rope were you get it is in ly'sras and slinsk special brandy

Reactions: Movikx

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
any idea of what is the problem here? I tried to click everywhere but nothing happen, and I think that a scene need to happen

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
A man in summeredge asked me to find his wife, he is a fancy guy , and he say that his wife has brown hair, and I have talked with every possible being in summeredge (I think), but I can t find her, I need to keep going or is there something I m probably missing?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes