Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I've only been playing this great game for a short while and am having a few problems completing a couple of quests.
I've done a search but considering how long this game has been here and the number of pages, I couldn't find what I was looking for so I'd appreciate some help please.

Main Quest - A mysterious call. I'm on Veralia but can't find the old temple that I'm supposed to investigate.

Side Quest - Sticky Delivery - I can't find the Blacksmith in Novos to get the delivery for the Goo girl or Roderick the talking staff. I have the ring from the basement.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
So questions about Clawyn's quests:
1. She talked to mc something about wood elves, what was that quest about?
2. If that was not her first quest, which quest is?
3. If she had already have a half-elf kid, does the Xas quest still initiate?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
does the female or the male version have more scenes ?
Each gender has somewhere around 200 possible h-scenes. (Some scenes are shared between the genders, some are unique to the gender/origin, and some don't include the MC at all). But you don't see all of the scnes per gender in one given playthrough. Because of the different origins and possible branching paths. I believe the female character does get slightly more scenes. Not many though. However I haven't counted them in a while. So it more comes down to what personal tastes and fetishes you have/want to see. The female character will generally get more involved fetishes (Bestiality, Futa, etc...). While the male character has generally more vanilla fetishes. Again this is in general and not true for all scenes.

Where is the 'Whitemoon Ruins'? How can I trigger new scene with Katelyn in this new version?
The Whitemoon ruins should be at the north of the castle map. Where the character Natalia is for the Mysterious Shards quest. I haven't done the new encounter yet so I don't know the exact triggers for it though.

I've only been playing this great game for a short while and am having a few problems completing a couple of quests.
I've done a search but considering how long this game has been here and the number of pages, I couldn't find what I was looking for so I'd appreciate some help please.

Main Quest - A mysterious call. I'm on Veralia but can't find the old temple that I'm supposed to investigate.

Side Quest - Sticky Delivery - I can't find the Blacksmith in Novos to get the delivery for the Goo girl or Roderick the talking staff. I have the ring from the basement.

Thanks in advance
For Mysterious Call you start out by going North, East, and North again from the village after you talk to Gajah. From there, you have to kill the purple enemies in the pseudo-fort/outpost. One of the enemies will drop a note. You have to interact with the note in your menu and have your character read it. Then go back to Gajah and tell him about what happened. Then exit Gajah's house, go the bigger house north of where you are and talk to the Prelek leader Tamasek. After talking with him he will guide your character to the temple.

The blacksmith in Novos is to the left of the inn/tavern right when you first walk into the city. If you already have the ring from the basement in the house. Roderick is in a cabinet upstairs that you have to interact with.

Let me know if you need any further help. Or if you need Redknight's walkthrough pdf. It's slightly outdated at version 4.6 but it's still pretty comprehensive.

So questions about Clawyn's quests:
1. She talked to mc something about wood elves, what was that quest about?
2. If that was not her first quest, which quest is?
3. If she had already have a half-elf kid, does the Xas quest still initiate?
I'm not entirely sure what quests/dialogue you're referring to in your 1st and 2nd points. Would you mind being a bit more descriptive and I could help more. As for your last point, you still go to Xas and do the quest with Clawyn. Instead of her contemplating leaving your party to get married, she will automaticlaly decline her village elder. She will state that she has a child with the male player. Thus having no intention of getting married to someone else.

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not entirely sure what quests/dialogue you're referring to in your 1st and 2nd points. Would you mind being a bit more descriptive and I could help more. As for your last point, you still go to Xas and do the quest with Clawyn. Instead of her contemplating leaving your party to get married, she will automaticlaly decline her village elder. She will state that she has a child with the male player. Thus having no intention of getting married to someone else.
Can't remember exactly mostly due to it not appearing in quest log (seriously, why have a log if not all quests are on it?), but the keywords that I do remember are Ly'ras, wood elves, village and it seems to happen in the throne room

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Each gender has somewhere around 200 possible h-scenes. (Some scenes are shared between the genders, some are unique to the gender/origin, and some don't include the MC at all). But you don't see all of the scnes per gender in one given playthrough. Because of the different origins and possible branching paths. I believe the female character does get slightly more scenes. Not many though. However I haven't counted them in a while. So it more comes down to what personal tastes and fetishes you have/want to see. The female character will generally get more involved fetishes (Bestiality, Futa, etc...). While the male character has generally more vanilla in fetishes. Again this is in general and not true for all scenes.
hey thx that helped, in that case i will play female.

jkarpynczyk

Jun 11, 2017
The following Quests are not marked as completed ( A new hope, Hunt for the Relics, and The God of Death ).

This may be a bug in the system. Please check!

D

Deleted member 417637

The following Quests are not marked as completed ( A new hope, Hunt for the Relics, and The God of Death ).

This may be a bug in the system. Please check!
IIRC it is. You rack up so many quests and it just gives up the ghost.

practicalspice

Feb 7, 2020
It's probably been almost two years? Since I have played this game, when I last played a lot of the art was random and there was no consistent style, has that changed?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes