umb3

Mar 30, 2019
I have no idea where Rilke is, I've already found her once but I have no idea how to get back to her, I forgot where she is, I checked on the guide and everywhere else but it's not mentioned.. Help?

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I have no idea where Rilke is, I've already found her once but I have no idea how to get back to her, I forgot where she is, I checked on the guide and everywhere else but it's not mentioned.. Help?
There is a cabin north east of Castle Whitemoon

Reactions: umb3

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Can't remember exactly mostly due to it not appearing in quest log (seriously, why have a log if not all quests are on it?), but the keywords that I do remember are Ly'ras, wood elves, village and it seems to happen in the throne room
So I'll just start listing out some quests and how they activate. Check and see is any of these conditions apply to you. "Aid for Lyras" is her recruitment quest which starts in Act I which I'm assuming you already did. In Act II she'll ask about going to Xas for the quest "Clawyn's Finacee". After that quest is complete you'll get another quest from her in Act II, if you kept her/she didn't leave, which is called "Soul Eater". Where you talk to Clawyn about going back to the abandoned village where she grew up in. And she gets psychically attacked by a weird demon thing. Those are the quests related to Clawyn. The only other event I can think of is where the Male PC has sex with the fairy called Primrose.I don't think that starts with Clawyn though, and it occurs after completing "Aid for Lyras" and talking to Ganriel. It's possible the dialogue you can't remember might not have led to quest, but might just have been flavor text or random dialogue/exposition. Let me know if that helped at all, if it didn't I'll try and think some more of what you could be remembering.

Edit: Could it have been one of the new throne events?

is there any mod that fixes the quest journal? It doesnt update all quests nor removes the already completed ones.
Nope, the quest journal is buggy as hell, and I don't think there will be a fix for it anytime soon.

It's probably been almost two years? Since I have played this game, when I last played a lot of the art was random and there was no consistent style, has that changed?
They devs have some more preferred artists nowadays. So although there is some different art styles, the variety of those styles has gone down, and the quality has gone up.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
Hey I haven’t played this game in a couple of updates. Is this update very buggy? I’m thinking about downloading it.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Am I the only one who hs the first two save slot blacked out so I can't carry over my first 2 saves?
Kaliyo changed the save system this 4.8 update. So save slots 1 and 2 are blacked out for auto and quicksaves. The previous versions also had those slots tied to auto and quicksaves but were never blacked out. This caused some players to accidentally overwrite their save files with autosaves. Locking those save slots now fixes that issue.

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
it'd be nice if there was more scenes with amatum or whatever her name was cause those scenes were friggin hot!

Reactions: Erenti

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger new (v4.8) scenes with Meredith and Katelyn? I'm in act 3, after unlocking Yakotin. I know the location for Katelyn scene is Whitemoon Ruins but Katelyn is not there nor is any trigger that could cause the scene to play.

Reactions: Drazzin

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
Finishing this soon. Can you guys point towards similar content? Be it VN or game.
I'm looking for more on corruption, male or female MC, "NTR" is fine but it's best if it's not the main focus.
A plus though not required is if the story is interesting and engaging, making you want to know more and more. This is probably the main selling point for this game.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Is it more enjoyable to play through the game as a male or female?

Not trying to be rude but replies of depends on what you like, don't really help. Just wanting to know preferences.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Any way to wield regular swords with classes that would otherwise be unable to use them? i want to use fancy stuff like the Peacebringer or the Aetherius but they're one handed swords and thus paladins cannot wield them
kinda silly that paladins can't wield any of the holy swords as a paladin if you ask me

Dec 2, 2017
the game freeze after click new game , any idea?
THIS WORKED FOR ME FOR GAME FREEZES (during the videos)

go to Roudnscape/www/movies, copy the CandleIntro.webm which is the smallest of all the videos, backup and delete VideoIntroScene01, and paste the candleintro using the same name

using the smallest video works for me

Drazzin

May 18, 2017
how come there are so many sidequests with sucky endings,vesunna and vespers booty for example no matter your choise or what u do u always lose out in the endings
makes me just want to not finish the quest at all cause u get a shit ending either way

Reactions: Zero153 and Hakkira

Anamodug

Aug 13, 2019
is there a way to re-choose Xyless's path? I don't like her "free" part and I wish I could change the route.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes