RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Haven't played this in a while but tried the latest version and I already encountered a bug. In Slinsk, if you complete the mage's quest and clear the tomb and then head back to speak with the guy, instead of giving you the chance to complete the quest and have a new magic class available, his dialogue is the same as when you speak to him the first time, even though the quest itself doesn't actually reset.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
can some one plise what is the new item like what stat the item gives, n how to obtain the new class?

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
can some one plise what is the new item like what stat the item gives, n how to obtain the new class?
Legendary Orbs are obtainable by opening some Crystal Cores. Normal Power Orb increases all stats by %3 instead the legendary one increases all stats by %10. New Classes are purchased from the NPCs in the conference room by Valor Gems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

kayehm

Jul 21, 2021
For those having trouble activating the new farm mother questline in act 3, try sleeping with mom before going into the inn and resting.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
For the female noble origin, I would LOVE to see an affair or love relationship between MC and Facis (The Butler) :love:

Last edited:

razi

Jul 19, 2017
Have a bug with Summeredge Alliance side quest , third crystal just dont pick up. Sry for bad eng.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
anybody knows where i can find this item (blood)
A mystic asks you to retrieve the blood of the ancients from a temple. The temple is located Nortwest of Ornesse. Once you enter the temple, you need to hit the switch to the left in order to reach the next room. The blood witch will ask you three riddles. The answers to the riddles are in the following order: A Book, A Pearl, Teeth. If you answer incorrectly, you fight the blood witch. Either way, if you kill the witch or answer all of them correctly, you get the treasures which is firestarter and blood of the ancients. Once you return, the mystic will reward you with the ring of the forests. If you answer "Is that all? How about a little gold?", you will get 300 gold and become more corrupted. If you don't select that option, you will be less corrupted. He will offer to teach you how to become a mystic which will unlock the mystic class.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
anybody knows where i can find this item (blood)
A mystic asks you to retrieve the blood of the ancients from a temple. The temple is located Nortwest of Ornesse. Once you enter the temple, you need to hit the switch to the left in order to reach the next room. The blood witch will ask you three riddles. The answers to the riddles are in the following order: A Book, A Pearl, Teeth. If you answer incorrectly, you fight the blood witch. Either way, if you kill the witch or answer all of them correctly, you get the treasures which is firestarter and blood of the ancients. Once you return, the mystic will reward you with the ring of the forests. If you answer "Is that all? How about a little gold?", you will get 300 gold and become more corrupted. If you don't select that option, you will be less corrupted. He will offer to teach you how to become a mystic which will unlock the mystic class.
I think scameur meant the item required to unlock the gallery, in which case you'll find it at the end of the Abyss dungeon (located in castle Whitemoon 2nd floor)

Manuel0427

Jul 17, 2018
Wh
I tried your file, but it doesn't seem to work. It won't show up in the load menu even after restarting the game or having my own saves imported.
what i do it's, make a new Game, save anything in the file 4 and then paste it in the saves, load it even if it says it's your previous save and it should work

Reactions: rnxt

baksteenkopper

May 10, 2017
For the truly lazy among us, another option is to use RPGM-save_edit:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

- Go to to the tab 'advanced' and edit.
- Now you need to scroll all the way down to switch 4671 which should say 'GALLERYUNLOCKED', activate it.
- now save the change (in File tab).
- in castle gallery click the skull to unlock if needed, enjoy ;)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes