Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I have a question: I have been in the house in the woods north of Oakshire. I faced a demon (or it was a dead-living? I do not know) and followed traces of blood that went to my castle. But then, what should I do? I always have a golden "q" that indicates a quest at the exit of the castle, in the yard, but nothing happens there. I just saw a character placed next to the door, but I do not know if I gave the right answer to his question. Can someone help me, please?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
qustion, where are the new classes, specifically the arcanist?

Also weneed more sub xyless content and more succubus vs xyless content. Hands down those two are my favorite, especially when male mc dominates both.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I have a couple question can i see all or at least all routes in one playthrough? and is the ingame hints and quest book enough to complete the game or do i need a guide and finally is there a cheat mod/ for a gallery cause i read there is no gallery in game

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I am the only one who wants to see the second part of this game?
Probably not, plenty of silly dudes out there.
I'm not sure that the second would be worth my time, if the first one is any indication to their particular brand of "quality."

So far this is their golden cash cow.
You got that right, it was always just a low-effort cash cow.
But that never stopped anyone from showering them in money. lol :ROFLMAO:
But hey, at least you can have some bugs in return right? :giggle:

Reactions: Random Bob

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What are the new Farmer scenes anyways? My save is probably borked so I'll have to start a new game, so I'm just wondering if it's worth it just for this update. Spoiler it if helps to share it.

Reactions: Mchammer22

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
What are the new Farmer scenes anyways? My save is probably borked so I'll have to start a new game, so I'm just wondering if it's worth it just for this update. Spoiler it if helps to share it.
farmer mom x wolf or a dog

i have no fucking clue why it wont work. so many scenes in this game break waaaaay to easily

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
According to their patreon it's planned for release in September but it's been put back a few times so we'll see.

It's got a pretty large fanbase but it still depends what kind of game you like.

It is an RPG so anyone wanting to just click through a story to get to scenes isn't going to enjoy it.

It's also pretty large with people clocking 50+ hours in it.
I will only believe when they finally put a date on Steam for Arenus, so far it is just slated for 2021 there.

RA is a great game. Interesting story, nice gameplay mechanics (above the generic rpgmaker games out there) and lots and lots of sex scenes. This game is probably one of the first i played when i ingress on this forum.

You got that right, it was always just a low-effort cash cow.
But that never stopped anyone from showering them in money. lol :ROFLMAO:
But hey, at least you can have some bugs in return right? :giggle:
Were you complaining about bugs i may have agreed but calling this game low effort? That is nowhere near the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinBladewing

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
i did that and went outside nothing happen
Dang, i am not sure how to trigger it then. that is what worked for me. I was wandering around slinsk and when I came out of the inn it triggered a scene with a man talking to the mother. That started the quest chain.

Edit: this was as Male Farmer Origin right at the end of Chapter 3.

Reactions: flossy123

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and the gallery question
I daren't answer anything about the gallery, it's one of those things that kinda works but kinda doesn't but mainly doesn't.

When it was a mod it was awesome and worked perfectly, since it's been integrated ..... not so much.

• Sad
Reactions: Red Sand

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a good guide for the Brothel questlines? None of the in-game descriptions of who to look for are particularly helpful, and the Walkthrough in the top post doesn't seem to have much information about the brothel

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
Dang, i am not sure how to trigger it then. that is what worked for me. I was wandering around slinsk and when I came out of the inn it triggered a scene with a man talking to the mother. That started the quest chain.

Edit: this was as Male Farmer Origin right at the end of Chapter 3.
ya it seems a flag is not ticking or something like that. this game is getting more and more buggier most likely because he keeps adding more shit and the game engine just can't handle it

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes