Cricco

May 5, 2021
Dunno when they added the option to tell Rukwhore's brothers to fuck off, but shit was orgasmic. If only there was more of that then playing male PC wouldnt feel like such a prime cuck experience.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
I am the only one who wants to see the second part of this game?
Hopefully playable characters are the children of the protagonist of the first game
I'd play a sequel to the evil ending. Offing the companions was pretty cathartic, but the final speech was also pretty great. Give the PC some edgy armor to hide the wimpiness and you have Overlord.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Got a feeling they will keep milking this one until they manage to get Arenus out and, assuming that lands a similar size player base, that will get the same treatment until their next big thing.

So far this is their golden cash cow, can't blame them for keeping it going, some of us have been playing this for about 5 years now. Shit, I was playing this long before I knew F95 existed. If Tlaero and Mortze were my first steps into erotic stories then this was my first step into adult games as a whole.

I'd play a sequel to the evil ending. Offing the companions was pretty cathartic, but the final speech was also pretty great. Give the PC some edgy armor to hide the wimpiness and you have Overlord.
I can almost smell the black nail polish and hear the daddy issues music.

Last edited:

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
been a long time since last played this game, is the game include wardrobe change now? Kinda got bored with the same clothes in previous run, mfw "you a paladin? here's a set of leather armor, or you a warlock? yes yes here's a set of leather armor too".

Quiinto

May 9, 2018
is this game similar to legend of queen opala origin where there's an option for us to pick which artstyle we want? its such a turn off if the character keep changing from being ugly to preety and back to ugly throughout the game.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hi! Is there some sort of configuration or mini hack that I can do to make the game run more smoothly? I have a toaster that I call a computer xD

Sorry for bad english, thaks for the attention

df223

Mar 13, 2021
uff i played act 1 and 3 like 3 years ago, but idk, is this game really really enjoyable ? i have my doubts

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
assuming that lands a similar size player base, that will get the same treatment until their next big thing.
I seem to remember them saying their goal with Arenus was to release a complete product with maybe a couple larger content updates afterwards. We'll see if that changes tho.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I seem to remember them saying their goal with Arenus was to release a complete product with maybe a couple larger content updates afterwards. We'll see if that changes tho.
According to their patreon it's planned for release in September but it's been put back a few times so we'll see.

uff i played act 1 and 3 like 3 years ago, but idk, is this game really really enjoyable ? i have my doubts
It's got a pretty large fanbase but it still depends what kind of game you like.

It is an RPG so anyone wanting to just click through a story to get to scenes isn't going to enjoy it.

It's also pretty large with people clocking 50+ hours in it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes